Send Bug Reports Dialog box on startup

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ScottB

Send Bug Reports Dialog box on startup

Postby ScottB » 11 Apr 2006

I keep getting a dialog box telling me there were errors in the previous session and asking if I want to send an email. Aside from the fact that the email address used doesn't seem to be valid, I didn't have any errors in the previous session.

Is there a switch (possibly in the registry) that needs to be reset? It has been many days since I have had an error and yet I get this error each time I start MC.

Thanks in advance

flmaxey

Same here

Postby flmaxey » 11 Apr 2006

I've been experiencing the same problem with the error reports.

Also, my mail client has trouble with the destination address. I'm getting delievery failures, on the automated E-mails with error data attached.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 12 Apr 2006

Please indicate what versions of Multicharts you're using?

Also, could you please copy and paste in a reply here on the forum the address to which messages are not delivered?

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2006

Alex,

Sorry it took me so long to reply but for some reason I missed that you had asked a question.

The address that isn't working is logs@tssupport.com. If you give me the correct address, I will change it in the registry. The version of MC that I am using is 1.90.442.1230.

Thanks
Scott

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 24 Apr 2006

Scott,

the issue won't be fixed by just changing the address in the registry, so says the developer. Please save and attach the error messages to emails for the time being if MultiCharts is acting up :wink:

Return to “MultiCharts”