PowerTools for MultiCharts or MCFX

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Teresa_Lo

PowerTools for MultiCharts or MCFX

Postby Teresa_Lo » 08 Apr 2006

If you have a question or a problem, please post it here and we will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Teresa

Postby Guest » 08 Apr 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with using powerswing indicators. Its kinda annoying that every time i close my software and save workspaces manually as per your suggestion, when i re-open them, it keeps on asking registration details (eventhough i see registration detail saved on the screen) it doesnt let me log on and keeps on asking for it. So, i have to hit cancel and then after some time (15-20 min) if i add powerswing studies they work fine. I really hate to reload powerswing studies everytime i close and open the software. And i never had this problem when i used powertools on esignal..Any suggestion please.

Thanks,

d

Postby Guest » 08 Apr 2006

Sorry, It keeps on asking License info ( instead of registration, just wanted to be precise) for powerswing tools everytime i open the software, eventhouth i save workspaces manually.

d

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 09 Apr 2006

Sorry, It keeps on asking License info ( instead of registration, just wanted to be precise) for powerswing tools everytime i open the software, eventhouth i save workspaces manually.

d
Dear Sir,

Are you using any other add-on studies along with PowerTools? Please let me know.

Postby Guest » 09 Apr 2006

Hi,

No, I am not using any other addon studies, in fact not even any of the regular studies.

d

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 09 Apr 2006

I've just made some changes on the server side, could you please try how the indicators work now?

Postby Guest » 09 Apr 2006

Hi,

I closed and reopen software couple of times with powertool indicators in the workspace. They work just fine now. Thank you for your help.

d

Postby Guest » 10 Apr 2006

Hi,

The previous error of loading powertools is resolved. But now when i open the software it doesnt load the tools for all the currency pairs, i get the error message " error at 0x" and then i have to reapply tools for those pairs.

d

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 11 Apr 2006

Did you try to reopen MCFX? Do you get the same problem? If so please send me your workspace.
Thanks.

R2D2

Postby R2D2 » 19 Apr 2006

is a free trial offered - or only the 30day 99$ "trial" ?

Teresa_Lo

PowerTools for MultiCharts

Postby Teresa_Lo » 19 Apr 2006

In order to use PowerTools, you need to have a valid copy of MultiCharts installed on your computer. To obtain a 30-day free trial to a fully functional copy of MultiCharts, please go to:
http://www.tssupport.com/products/multicharts/trial/

I suggest you use MultiCharts for a few days first to see if it is suitable for your needs. If you wish to use the PowerTools add-on, the subscription price is $99/month. You can sign up for it at:
http://www.powerswings.com/tradingtools.html

For more information as to how it works with MultiCharts, please see:
http://powerswings.com/FAQ/2006/02/26/p ... lticharts/

Teresa

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2006

what is powertools best used for? emini-sp intraday? or long term investments?

Teresa_Lo

Timeframes for Trading System

Postby Teresa_Lo » 24 Apr 2006

It can be used for any timeframe.

For more information, please visit the PowerTools FAQ page at:
http://powerswings.com/powertools-faq/

Teresa

mm

license

Postby mm » 04 May 2006

I am trying to add the powertools add on studies and it keeps asking me to register my license. when i do it keeps popping back again and the studies won't load. I have not had a problem until today. i have rebooted my computer etc...and it is still doing the same thing. help...thanks

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 04 May 2006

Dear mm,

Could you please let us know your login information (without password) or full name so we can check your records?

mm

Postby mm » 05 May 2006

Problem was resolved. thanks Stanley.

Return to “MultiCharts”