Is is possible to check orders sent to broker?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Spaceant

Is is possible to check orders sent to broker?

Postby Spaceant » 25 Feb 2011

My strategy generates limit and stop orders. I would like to check what orders have been sent to broker and at what respective prices.

I manage to get those information of Entry Price, Market Position At Broker, Market Position for Strategy, etc. and send as an email alert by a regular period (5-min). The information is needed when I am not with my computer. Now, I'd like to send info as email alerts like orders sent to broker with respective prices. Is that possible?

rondot samuel ws

Re: Is is possible to check orders sent to broker?

Postby rondot samuel ws » 26 Feb 2011

Hi,

In my connaissance you can just let's checked "order confirmed" and when you are in front of computer you can valid order.

About email etc, nothing is available. But you can do it with dll etc. Not easy.

May be http://triagetrading.com/ will be available soon for MC and you can do it.
My strategy generates limit and stop orders. I would like to check what orders have been sent to broker and at what respective prices.

I manage to get those information of Entry Price, Market Position At Broker, Market Position for Strategy, etc. and send as an email alert by a regular period (5-min). The information is needed when I am not with my computer. Now, I'd like to send info as email alerts like orders sent to broker with respective prices. Is that possible?

Return to “MultiCharts”