MC processes will not close

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
iso

MC processes will not close

Postby iso » 06 Apr 2011

Hi,

After I close MC the following processes keep running (see attached screenshot). I am running the latest beta.

Thanks
Attachments
04-06-11_13.23.36001.png
(4.88 KiB) Downloaded 461 times

Stan Bokov

Re: MC processes will not close

Postby Stan Bokov » 07 Apr 2011

Hi,

After I close MC the following processes keep running (see attached screenshot). I am running the latest beta.

Thanks
Please provide let us know in more details about how to reproduce this behavior. Make sure that no processes are hanging before you start MultiCharts for the first time, and then document what windows you open, and any other actions you take, and check that it results in hung processes.

iso

Postby iso » 08 Apr 2011

This happens every time I open MC, no matter if I open one workspace or 5 workspaces. This happens after a reboot also.

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 12 Apr 2011

What is your operating system and in which language is it? Is it 32 or 64 bit? What antivirus/ other tracking software do you have installed? Once you have made sure you killed all processes, then you open and shut down MC, are the processes still hanging? Have you tried it with a brand new workspace?

We need this info, because it could be something about your local configuration. On my machine everything shuts down properly.

iso

Postby iso » 12 Apr 2011

I am running windows 7 64bit / english. no antivirus or other security software.

Still happens with a new workspace. Still hangs after killing the processes and restarting.

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 12 Apr 2011

We cannot reproduce. Could you come to Live Chat, so we can log in remotely and examine it, and also take the logs?

Return to “MultiCharts”