Historical Data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Trapper

Historical Data

Postby Trapper » 30 Apr 2006

Hello,

Downloaded latest version of MultiCharts and cannot get historical data on any of the stocks I want to look at. I have checked the resolution for the symbol in edit data and everything seems fine. I can get no daily charts to come up. I am using the demo workspace that came with this version. Anyone have any problems getting end of day data?

Best regards,

Trapper

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 01 May 2006

Please make sure that you're using On-Demand mode (File->Preferences->Data Server Mode). Check this and reload (Ctrl+R) every chart.

Trapper

Daily

Postby Trapper » 01 May 2006

This is checked. It will load 1 minute charts buts says no data on daily. The one minute charts loads very slow.

Trapper

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 01 May 2006

In the MultiCharts demo workspaces there are daily data for futures; when switching the Stocks demo workspace to daily resolution, I'm able to receive this data, cannot reproduce the problem.

Please call us at 888-817-6385 Monday-Friday from 6:30am till 2:00pm ET. We'll use remote desktop connection to research and fix your issue.

Before that please go to http://tssupport.com/helpdesk, download the HelpDesk program, save it to your desktop and run it when we start the phone conversation. Double-click directly on the “Internet support” inscription.

Return to “MultiCharts”