MCPortfolio

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
momentum

MCPortfolio

Postby momentum » 18 Feb 2008

For futures traders, being able to run MCPortfolio on a single symbol but different timeframes make more sense. I know its not a portfolio if its one symbol, but finding the best timeframe for a strategy makes sense.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 18 Feb 2008

It is a good suggestion. We are going to add it this year. We simply allow users to optimize symbol/resolution as other inputs.

JoshM

Re:

Postby JoshM » 23 May 2011

We simply allow users to optimize symbol/resolution as other inputs.
That would be great, because that's something I truly miss. Where can I find this feature? Perhaps I'm overlooking it, but I can't find it in MC 6.1. Is it perhaps included in MC7?

Regards,

Stan Bokov

Re: MCPortfolio

Postby Stan Bokov » 23 May 2011

This has not been added yet, sometime this year is the plan. If you want to create a paper trail, I suggest you make a feature request in the new PM system. That way this suggestion won't get lost in the depths of the forum.

JoshM

Re: MCPortfolio

Postby JoshM » 25 May 2011

This has not been added yet, sometime this year is the plan. If you want to create a paper trail, I suggest you make a feature request in the new PM system. That way this suggestion won't get lost in the depths of the forum.
Added to PM: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... _no=MC-385 (Viewers of this thread, please vote for this issue if you would like to see this feature. Thanks! :) )

Regards,
Josh

Return to “MultiCharts”