Unable to connect to MBtrading  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Abhilash Nair

Unable to connect to MBtrading

Postby Abhilash Nair » 08 Jun 2011

Hi,

I am unable to connect to MBtrading using MCDT with the latest version (11.8.0.33) of MB desktop installed. With a previous version, 11.7.0.17, I am able to connect but unable to download data. I tried using MCDT on another computer and the result is the same. I have already spent around 6-8 hours over a period of 4 days with live chat trying to resolve this issue but they haven't come up with a resolution yet. Now they have asked me to come to live chat using the other computer. This seems to be an issue at Multichart's end since both the computers are showing similar results. I don't understand how is it going to help coming to live chat via the other computer. Are there any other customers of MBT facing similar issues? Any help would be appreciated

Abhilash Nair

atata

Re: Unable to connect to MBtrading

Postby atata » 12 Jun 2011

Hi there, I understand connecting MBT is an issue however not sure why live chat is an issue for you... Try NT support and after that you'll appreciate MC's live chat. Hope this will be resolved soon for your.

atata

Postby Guest » 12 Jun 2011

Hi atata

Thanks for the reply. Never questioned the willingness of live chat to help.

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 15 Jun 2011

Hi,

I am unable to connect to MBtrading using MCDT with the latest version (11.8.0.33) of MB desktop installed. With a previous version, 11.7.0.17, I am able to connect but unable to download data. I tried using MCDT on another computer and the result is the same. I have already spent around 6-8 hours over a period of 4 days with live chat trying to resolve this issue but they haven't come up with a resolution yet. Now they have asked me to come to live chat using the other computer. This seems to be an issue at Multichart's end since both the computers are showing similar results. I don't understand how is it going to help coming to live chat via the other computer. Are there any other customers of MBT facing similar issues? Any help would be appreciated

Abhilash Nair
Dear Abhilash,

Have you resolved the issue?

Abhilash Nair

Postby Abhilash Nair » 15 Jun 2011

Dear Abhilash,

Have you resolved the issue?
Hi Stan,

Thanks for asking. The issue is still not resolved.

Abhilash Nair

Stan Bokov

Re: Unable to connect to MBtrading  [SOLVED]

Postby Stan Bokov » 20 Jun 2011

Could you come to our Live Chat? Maybe we need to supply you with an updater, or check your MB Trading version.

Abhilash Nair

Postby Abhilash Nair » 21 Jun 2011

Could you come to our Live Chat? Maybe we need to supply you with an updater, or check your MB Trading version.
Hi Stan,

Yes the updater did the trick. The issue is now resolved.

Thanks

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 22 Jun 2011

Excellent.

Return to “MultiCharts”