Is the MC 7.0 release different than beta 5 (build 4456)

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Is the MC 7.0 release different than beta 5 (build 4456)

Postby bowlesj3 » 22 Jul 2011

Hi,

The release came out pretty fast after beta 5 and I can't find the exact build number of the release. Is it actually different than beta 5 (build 4456)?

Thanks,
John

geizer

Re: Is the MC 7.0 release different than beta 5 (build 4456)

Postby geizer » 22 Jul 2011

Obviously something is different.
The release is slimmer because there are fewer bugs in it :)

v.7 release has a Buid 4510. It's in Menu: 'Help' -> 'About Multicharts'

Regards,
Attachments
multicharts_filesize.PNG
(4.37 KiB) Downloaded 416 times

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 22 Jul 2011

Thanks Geizer,

Just wanted to be sure before I spent the time to install it only to find it the same. I bet the build number is out on the web site somewhere. Maybe that should be the new question and if it is out there is this a standard location. I checked the last down load file and it does not have the build number in it (just beta5) at the end. If it had the build number in it I could have spent the small amount of time to download and known for sure without asking. However, LOL, it never occurred to me to check this until just now.

John.

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 26 Jul 2011

Thanks Geizer,

Just wanted to be sure before I spent the time to install it only to find it the same. I bet the build number is out on the web site somewhere. Maybe that should be the new question and if it is out there is this a standard location. I checked the last down load file and it does not have the build number in it (just beta5) at the end. If it had the build number in it I could have spent the small amount of time to download and known for sure without asking. However, LOL, it never occurred to me to check this until just now.

John.
The build number is also indicated on this page - https://www.multicharts.com/trading-software-download/

Return to “MultiCharts”