indicators for ZG symbol do not update realtime

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
traderwep

indicators for ZG symbol do not update realtime

Postby traderwep » 02 Jun 2006

hi i have a workspace with 3 currencies and gold. the currencies update all indicators realtime. until yesterday the gold updated realtime as well. today the gold is always one bar behind on all indicators. it has update each tick checked. nothing changed from yesterday when it worked--and days before. i reloaded and no difference. i tried a new chart and a new workspace for gold and still same problem. cant trade it a bar behind. what could be the problem. the currencies are fine.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 02 Jun 2006

Please inform what version of MultiCharts you're runnijg, what is the data source , what exactly are the symbols... this is not enough information to work from.

If possible, please give us a call.

Please call us at 888-817-6385 Monday-Friday from 6:30am till 2:00pm ET. We'll use remote desktop connection to research and fix your issue.

Before that please go to http://tssupport.com/helpdesk, download the HelpDesk program, save it to your desktop and run it when we start the phone conversation. Double-click directly on the “Internet support” inscription.

traderwep

zg indicators still not working

hi i called support as you suggested. the person said they will look into it. i called esignal the data provider and they have no ecbot problems with data. the symbols are zg q6 or yg q6. neither of them update the indicators except on bar close. they used to update each tick and they are checked to update each tick. the 6e,6s,6j all #f do update the indicators just fine on each tick.

i downloaded what i think was the latest version of multi but it would not work at all. charts would not load etc. so i did a system restore to get back to where i was. so multi works except not properly on zg and yg contracts.

i actively trade the zg so this is a real problem for me.

wayne

traderwep

product version

hi i forgot to list the version although the person who remotely accessed my chart saw it. my version is 1.9.449.1165

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 05 Jun 2006

Could you please give us another call?

traderwep

more or less working today

Postby traderwep » 05 Jun 2006

today the zg indicators are updating, although sometimes a bit slow, not right at the open like the currencies do, but working well enough to use. so i will just see what happens tomorrow. thanks. wayne

Return to “MultiCharts”