Scrolling and Price staying visible

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Mettafort

Scrolling and Price staying visible

Postby Mettafort » 21 Aug 2011

Hi-

Just got the app working and have been playing with it. I notice that when I increase the width of my candlesticks, and then scroll left or right, the price isnt kept visible if it drops off or rises above the visible price scale on the chart (if that makes sense). If price has gone out through the top, I have to use the buttons to move up to bring price into view. Is it possible to get this to be automatic?

Thanks,

MF.

TJ

Re: Scrolling and Price staying visible

Postby TJ » 21 Aug 2011

Hi-

Just got the app working and have been playing with it. I notice that when I increase the width of my candlesticks, and then scroll left or right, the price isnt kept visible if it drops off or rises above the visible price scale on the chart (if that makes sense). If price has gone out through the top, I have to use the buttons to move up to bring price into view. Is it possible to get this to be automatic?

Thanks,

MF.
right click on the price scale,
then select "Reset Scale".

Mettafort

Postby Mettafort » 22 Aug 2011

Is it possible to get price to stay in the viewport without resetting the scale? The reason I changed the scale in the first place remains.

Thanks,

MF.

TJ

Postby TJ » 22 Aug 2011

Is it possible to get price to stay in the viewport without resetting the scale? The reason I changed the scale in the first place remains.

Thanks,

MF.
Right click on chart,
select "Format Instruments",
under "Scaling" Tab
select "Movement Size".

Mettafort

Postby Mettafort » 22 Aug 2011

That worked, thank you.

I apologise for the delay but I spent the past 30 minutes attempting to enter the profoundly unreadable confirmation codes...

Return to “MultiCharts”