Missing Friday data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
waveslider

Missing Friday data

Postby waveslider » 21 Nov 2011

Started MC on Sunday and Friday's data was not there on certain intraday charts. On some symbols it was, some it wasn't.

I have tried reloading the data, and that doesn't bring it up. This has happened twice before, always with Friday's data missing.

Last week I deleted the symbol from QM and re-entered it, and the data came back.

Is this a bug? Is there any way around it?

thanks

JoshM

Re: Missing Friday data

Postby JoshM » 22 Nov 2011

Started MC on Sunday and Friday's data was not there on certain intraday charts. On some symbols it was, some it wasn't.
No problem here (MC7.0) when I start MC in the weekend. What is your data feed?

Regards,
Josh

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Nov 2011

I have tried reloading the data, and that doesn't bring it up. This has happened twice before, always with Friday's data missing.

Last week I deleted the symbol from QM and re-entered it, and the data came back.

Is this a bug? Is there any way around it?

thanks
Please let us know who is your data feed, what version of MultiCharts and data feed software are you using.
When the problem will happen again-please export the symbol (Quote manager->Right click on the symbol->Export data->Export instruments) and send it us for further analysis.

waveslider

Postby waveslider » 22 Nov 2011

Thanks for the response, historical data is TS. Live data is Rithmic. I am using MC 7.
The only symbol this happened on was the day session ES continuous contract (@Es.d). I have the overnight continuous (@ES) showing every day.
After deleting/re-entering the data, it was not enough to reload charts, I had to copy/paste the window.
I will export the symbol if it happens again. Thanks.

Return to “MultiCharts”