Written signal , indicator code saved under witch file / dir

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Written signal , indicator code saved under witch file / dir

Postby arjfca » 26 Feb 2012

Hello

I got a major problem where I lost my hard drive after Windows crash. Having an external hard drive, I had the expectation that MC files where in the backup, but to my bad surprise they where not. Backup system was set to save data files, but not program files.

Now, I'm trying to recuperate some files from my now formatted hard disk. So far, I was not able to recuperate anything. Years of coding lost. I prefer not to think to much about that...

My question is, under witch files and directory should I look for my written signal and indicator code.

Any help appreciated

Martin

P.S. Make sure to check your backup system. Have one and test it before disaster happen.

TJ

Re: Written signal , indicator code saved under witch file /

Postby TJ » 26 Feb 2012

Hello

I got a major problem where I lost my hard drive after Windows crash. Having an external hard drive, I had the expectation that MC files where in the backup, but to my bad surprise they where not. Backup system was set to save data files, but not program files.

Now, I'm trying to recuperate some files from my now formatted hard disk. So far, I was not able to recuperate anything. Years of coding lost. I prefer not to think to much about that...

My question is, under witch files and directory should I look for my written signal and indicator code.

Any help appreciated

Martin

P.S. Make sure to check your backup system. Have one and test it before disaster happen.
see post #2
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6845

Return to “MultiCharts”