Use as default not working for indicators for colors and wei

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
dahmen walter

Use as default not working for indicators for colors and wei

Postby dahmen walter » 24 Aug 2012

Hello,

I just realized that the check mark for personal preferences of colors is not working in MC.NET neither colors nor line weights or line styles are stored for the next use - anything special to be observed?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Use as default not working for indicators for colors and

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 27 Aug 2012

Hello Walter,

We will check that.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 28 Aug 2012

Walter, all default values are specified while constructing the corresponding object.

That means there is no need in "Use as default" option for study style. It will be eliminated in one of the future versions of MultiCharts .Net.

bluejack

Postby bluejack » 28 Aug 2012

Walter, all default values are specified while constructing the corresponding object.

That means there is no need in "Use as default" option for study style. It will be eliminated in one of the future versions of MultiCharts .Net.
From a user point of view it would be important that this feature "Use as default" can be used in some way with the script. Imagine if I would use a protected script (if that is possible) of someone else and want other inputs by default.

dahmen walter

Postby dahmen walter » 28 Aug 2012

From a user point of view it would be important that this feature "Use as default" can be used in some way with the script. Imagine if I would use a protected script (if that is possible) of someone else and want other inputs by default.
I agree there ought to be a way to gave defaults stored in xml or whatever format to be changed without changing the underlying code.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 05 Sep 2012

Unfortunately this functionality cannot be technically implemented in MultiCharts .Net.
Please specify the default values while constructing the corresponding object.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”