MultiCharts .NET 8.1 Beta 1 Release

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Stan Bokov

MultiCharts .NET 8.1 Beta 1 Release

Postby Stan Bokov » 25 Sep 2012

MultiCharts .NET version 8.1 Beta 1 is a minor update to the recent official release of MultiCharts .NET 8. MultiCharts .NET combines advanced trading features with powerful .NET languages to give a solution to professional programmers. This update includes new indicators, new programming possibilities, and error fixes.

Make sure you ask our support if you have any questions.

Read more...

DRCM

Re: MultiCharts .NET 8.1 Beta 1 Release

Postby DRCM » 25 Sep 2012

Hello,

Why I`m not able to enter XAUUSDO.COMP and XAGUSDO.COMP symbols using IQFeeD data?
Message "No matches were found". It is Composite Gold and Silver Ounce USD.

Thank you

ALC

Postby ALC » 26 Sep 2012

When the WeBank support will be released?
I was told on the 8., so now when it should be?
Thanks.

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 26 Sep 2012

Hello,

Why I`m not able to enter XAUUSDO.COMP and XAGUSDO.COMP symbols using IQFeeD data?

Thank you
Hello DRCM,

The issue has been confirmed and added to our fix list. Thank you for reporting.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 26 Sep 2012

Thanks.
Hello ALC,

WeBank support has not been implemented yet. There is no ETA when it will be publicly available.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 26 Sep 2012

Hello,

Thank you
Hello DRCM,

The issue has been confirmed and added to our fix list. Thank you for reporting.
Hello Dave,

Thanks for adding it to your fix list, but... does it mean that there is no workaround at the moment?
Overall, it`s very complex and time consuming way how MC handles new symbol adding. It takes ages just to add a new symbol plus various issues with incompatibility (it means MC has some limitations on it or it`s up to MC what symbols we can use overall). Why you guys can`t make something very simple by a few mouse clicks like most other softwares do? Now you have to open Format Instrument, then Add, then you have to choose among stocks, futures, indices, forex and etc. (XAUUSDO.COMP probably belongs to cash market, but it`s not there at all), then enter symbol, press Lookup, then wait (sometimes quite a long time), then mark required symbol, Add, then confirmation window saying you added new symbol which could be removed at all and only then process to add it to the chart. Why not something like : when you open Format instrument and choose Data Source, press Add and just enter symbol into the box without all other time consuming things and you get data on your chart.
Also, ACSII data import still very slow, takes ages. Is there any chance to improve it by x2 or x3 times at least? I remember it was on your to do list long time ago, still nothing significant.
I don`t want to start talking about backtesting and optimization possibilities. You can`t have all in one software anyway. I use different software for it, for WalkForward, for PortfolioBacktesting, Rotational Trading and other things and .NET(thanks for that!) now opens some possibilities to realize some auto/semi/manual trading ideas on MC.Net. Hopefully in this area you will remove as much limitations related with connection to other softwares as you can. IMHO
All the best to MC Team and don`t stop doing a great job.

Regards,

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 26 Sep 2012

does it mean that there is no workaround at the moment?
DRCM,

You can add these symbols manually: QuoteManager -> Instrument -> Add Symbol -> Manually. Category should be set to Forex.
Why you guys can`t make something very simple by a few mouse clicks like most other softwares do?
You can add symbols manually, as described above if you know symbol name, exchange and category. It take only few clicks.

The reason why we added the "From Data Source..." mechanism is that we support more than 15 data feeds and often users don't know exact symbol names or exchange names.
ACSII data import still very slow, takes ages
Can you tell us what you compare MultiCharts to?

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 26 Sep 2012

Hello,

I guess it`s not fair to mention other softwares in MultiCharts Forum, but if you ask, one of the softwares I can`t live without is AB. Of course, it`s two different product and two different worlds. One is more for quantitative research, backtesting and optimizing, the other - more trading and autotrading platform. But probably it is why I get used to have a good data import and backtesting, optimizing speed and features, quick and simple access and possibility to code anything (almost anything) I can dream about. Please don`t get me wrong, MultiCharts is still very nice piece of software, good support and I love it, otherwise I wouldn`t pay for two licenses, but things I mentioned in my previous post could be improved and I hope will be. IMHO

Regards,

ALC

Postby ALC » 27 Sep 2012

Thanks.
Hello ALC,

WeBank support has not been implemented yet. There is no ETA when it will be publicly available.
I understand, but I'm just a bit confused, on the Project management is still under the 8.1, so can I ask you to be some more specific, it would be MUCH appreciated :)

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 27 Sep 2012

Please download and install the attached updates to fix the issue. See the following MC Wiki article for instructions: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... an_Updater
Attachments
MC_IQ_80x64.zip
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 635 times
MC_IQ_80.zip
(884.4 KiB) Downloaded 565 times

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 27 Sep 2012

Please download and install the attached updates to fix the issue. See the following MC Wiki article for instructions: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... an_Updater
Hello Dave,

thanks for update, but it still doesnt work (no matched were found). Closed all programs, checked there is no MC running in backgroung, installed update for version x64, even restarted my PC. Nothing changed.

Dave Masalov

Hello,

I guess it`s not fair to mention other softwares in MultiCharts Forum, but if you ask, one of the softwares I can`t live without is AB. Of course, it`s two different product and two different worlds. One is more for quantitative research, backtesting and optimizing, the other - more trading and autotrading platform. But probably it is why I get used to have a good data import and backtesting, optimizing speed and features, quick and simple access and possibility to code anything (almost anything) I can dream about. Please don`t get me wrong, MultiCharts is still very nice piece of software, good support and I love it, otherwise I wouldn`t pay for two licenses, but things I mentioned in my previous post could be improved and I hope will be. IMHO

Regards,
Hello DRCM,

MultiCharts uses automatic parsing analyzing contents of ASCII files line by line and giving error messages and alerts if data format changes in the middle of the file (i.e. date and time fileds swap). Moreover, MultiCharts ASCII import is flexible and supports different data formats. This can make import slightly slower than simple unsafe import that does not scan for data errors and support only one hardcoded data format used by the majority of trading platforms.

Import is a one time operation, hundreds of thousands lines of data can be imported in matter of seconds or minutes. Could you tell me what other than the fact that some software does import faster makes you think that ASCII import should be improved?

Dave Masalov

Hello Dave,

thanks for update, but it still doesnt work (no matched were found). Closed all programs, checked there is no MC running in backgroung, installed update for version x64, even restarted my PC. Nothing changed.
DRCM,

Make sure you do symbol llokup on the Forex tab. If the problem persists, please come to our Live Chat Mon-Fri from 6:30 AM to 4 PM EST so we can help you: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

DRCM

DRCM,

Make sure you do symbol llokup on the Forex tab. If the problem persists, please come to our Live Chat Mon-Fri from 6:30 AM to 4 PM EST so we can help you: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

that is what I`ve done first time and then tryed other tabs as well. Problem still persists.
Unfortunately, I can`t connect to the live chart during your working hours. I`ll try to update once again when markets closed, but for now these symbols works only if you try to add it manually.

DRCM

DRCM,

that is what I`ve done first time and then tryed other tabs as well. Problem still persists.
Unfortunately, I can`t connect to the live chart during your working hours. I`ll try to update once again when markets closed, but for now these symbols works only if you try to add it manually.
Dave,

are you 100% sure you uploaded the right update file here? I`ve got a big feeling that this file (for x64 version) updates not MC.Net platform, but standard MultiCharts. At least your updater gives info something about MultiCharts version 8.0.5622.401 and updates files in TS Support/Multicharts64/ directory. Shouldn`t it be MultiCharts.Net64 directory?

Update: yes, it is. I just double checked standard MultiCharts Datafeeds directory and tsIQDataFeed.dll file updated today. However, .NET dll still old version.

Regards,

DRCM

Here is another small problem which I remember actually was happening with standard MC version. It has been reported some time ago and I think you fixed it in MC (or not...can`t remember now). However, if I start MC.Net and IB TWS not running all Chart Trading Panel settings resets to default (that panel on the right hand side of each chart). It really gets me nervous to see that problem again on .Net version this time as I have to go through all my charts and change all position size and DAY/GTC settings untill next time. Btw, I`ll check it on standard MC tomorrow as well.

DRCM

I had very strange behaviour this afternoon on MC.Net. Was thinking it`s too early to report it here, but anyway, maybe someone experienced same problem as well.
I had open position from yesterday on USDJPY with IB using manual chart trading and tried to place Profit Target or any of those (Lmt,Stp Lmt) above my current position on the chart and it kept me rejecting all the time. Bracket exit strategy I was able to place, but I didn`t want to use stop loss at this time , and if I set close position or sell position from TWS it was OK as well. Tried to change various order settings and limits in IB TWS, nothing helped untill I restarted MultiCharts. This was my last order today, so, I couldn`t test it any longer. Just wonder anyone had something similar to it?

Regards,

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 28 Sep 2012

are you 100% sure you uploaded the right update file here?
Indeed, the updates posted above are for regular MultiCharts. I apologize for the confusion. Please use the following links to download updates for MC .NET:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95112551/MCNET_IQ.zip

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95112551/MCNET_IQ_x64.zip

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 28 Sep 2012

I had very strange behaviour this afternoon on MC.Net. Was thinking it`s too early to report it here, but anyway, maybe someone experienced same problem as well.
I had open position from yesterday on USDJPY with IB using manual chart trading and tried to place Profit Target or any of those (Lmt,Stp Lmt) above my current position on the chart and it kept me rejecting all the time. Bracket exit strategy I was able to place, but I didn`t want to use stop loss at this time , and if I set close position or sell position from TWS it was OK as well. Tried to change various order settings and limits in IB TWS, nothing helped untill I restarted MultiCharts. This was my last order today, so, I couldn`t test it any longer. Just wonder anyone had something similar to it?

Regards,
Hello DRCM,

If the problem occurs again, please send us your MultiCharts log files collected before restarting MC as well as screenshots or video showing the issue. Here are the instructions on how to collect log files: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... harts_Logs

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 28 Sep 2012

are you 100% sure you uploaded the right update file here?
Indeed, the updates posted above are for regular MultiCharts. I apologize for the confusion. Please use the following links to download updates for MC .NET:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95112551/MCNET_IQ.zip

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95112551/MCNET_IQ_x64.zip

THanks. All works ok now.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 01 Oct 2012

Regards,
Hello DRCM,

If the problem occurs again, please send us your MultiCharts log files collected before restarting MC as well as screenshots or video showing the issue. Here are the instructions on how to collect log files: https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... harts_Logs
Good morning,

It just happend this morning again. Tried to place Lmt order on the chart using drag and drop from the Chart Trading Panel and it kept rejecting order all the time and Logs in Order and Position Tracker says "the price does not conform the minimum price variation for this contract". Note - the "order size" in Chart Trading Panel I keep already done, I set minimum order size for all my charts to avoid any mistakes if you suddenly have to place order very quick. And what I`ve done then, instead of playing with IB TWS settings I just re-entered order size in Chart Trading Panel and everything started working OK. Strange, but I feel that it is related to my another ploblem which I mentioned couple posts above that MC sometimes resetting Chart Trading Panel settings to default. This time settings visually remained ok, but probably MC can`t see it for some reason. And again, I haven`t done anything else just re-entered "Order Size" and all works ok for now.

Update: ok, looks like I found what is cause order rejecting. I was a little bit wrong because by accident it worked out for me those few times after I changed order size.
Problem is related with the minimum price variation. In my case USDJPY doesn`t accept order if price is not in variation of 0.005 and when you place order using drag and drop probably it accidentally places e.g. 0.003, 0.004, 0.007 and etc. and TWS doesn`t accept it. As example, if you place order right way first, let`s say USDJPY 77.955 it going through to TWS without any problems and then if you move you order on the MC chart (drag and drop) to price e.g. 77953 TWS gives similar warning that "price does not conform to the minimum price variation of 0.005 for this contract". Then question is : how to avoid it using drag and drop chart trading, is there any settings in MC to change it e.g. for USDJPY always to be able to use only 0.005 price change?

Update2 : All sorted now through MC Live Chart. Problem was with min. price movement and looks like when you change it the chart needs to be reloaded as well. Thanks

Regards,

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 01 Oct 2012

Hello,

Is there any way to delete some Order history from Order and Position Tracker->Orders? Some order info lines (not all of them) as I`ve been flooded by rejected orders during the chart trading issue.

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Oct 2012

Hello,

Is there any way to delete some Order history from Order and Position Tracker->Orders? Some order info lines (not all of them) as I`ve been flooded by rejected orders during the chart trading issue.

Thanks
Hello DRCM,

There is no way to do that. You can only clean all orders/logs records.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 16 Oct 2012

Hello,

"Show Historical Orders" text on the chart windows is blurred very often actually almost everytime after I switch to another program and back to MC again. In the attached picture there is just a slight blurriness, sometimes it looks much worse.

Regards,
Attachments
MC.Net Blurred.PNG
(183.27 KiB) Downloaded 7225 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Oct 2012

Hello,

"Show Historical Orders" text on the chart windows is blurred very often actually almost everytime after I switch to another program and back to MC again. In the attached picture there is just a slight blurriness, sometimes it looks much worse.

Regards,
Hello DRCM,

Please go to MultiCharts->File->Preferences->Appearance->Check "Improve visual appearance" and restart MultiCharts.

DRCM

Hello,

Regards,
Hello DRCM,

Please go to MultiCharts->File->Preferences->Appearance->Check "Improve visual appearance" and restart MultiCharts.
Hi Henry,

How higher will be CPU usage after I change these settings? Any official estimate in percentage?
Does it affect only drawing tools?
Last edited by DRCM on 17 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

DRCM

Hello,

Unrealized PnL always slightly differs compare with my broker PnL.
I use Interactive Brokers. Tryed to change Unrealized Profit Calculation Mode in Broker Profile Properties from Bid/Ask to Trade, but without success. It didn`t change anything same difference in PnL.

Regards,

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 17 Oct 2012

Is there any other(quicker) way to switch between charts instead of going to Window->All Attached Windows and then scroll through the list of the Window Names.
I use around 30 chart windows with different resolutions and most of my time I spend switching between charts, wouldn`t be not so bad to use Window->and then directly choose required window without going to "All Attached Windows" which is additional step, but it shows only first 9 windows in the list, so, rest of them stays hidden in "All Attached Windows". Is there any way to see ALL my windows directly in the Windows menu or any other solution to quick access?
By the way, if I detach one of my windows and attach back to MC it`s moving straight to the end of my list(All Attached Windows) and there is no way to get it back to the top of my list.

Regards,

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 17 Oct 2012

How higher will be CPU usage after I change these settings? Any official estimate in percentage?
Does it affect only drawing tools?
Hello DRCM,

This setting increases CPU usage depending on number of charts and objects on charts. It affects not only drawing tools but all visual performance: charts, drawings etc.
I use Interactive Brokers. Tryed to change Unrealized Profit Calculation Mode in Broker Profile Properties from Bid/Ask to Trade, but without success. It didn`t change anything same difference in PnL.
Please make a screenshot of PL in both applications at the same moment (use PrintScreen button), then compare both figures to PL calculated manually. If PL in MC is incorrect, please send us screenshots with description.
Is there any other(quicker) way to switch between charts instead of going to Window->All Attached Windows and then scroll through the list of the Window Names.
Unfortunately, there is no such feature at the moment. You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management section of our site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

DRCM

Please make a screenshot of PL in both applications at the same moment (use PrintScreen button), then compare both figures to PL calculated manually. If PL in MC is incorrect, please send us screenshots with description.
Hello,

I attached a screenshot related to PnL issue. Notice: the difference between MC and TWS PnL is not always the same, but it`s quite small. E.g. in given screenshot it is in JPY and difference is ~125-50 yen. If we take USD it`s ~0.5-1 dollar difference. Can it be related to commisions or difference between ask and bid prices? Anyway, as I mentioned, I`ve tryed to change Unrealized Profit Calculation Mode as well as Chart Settings->Quote Field, but unfortunately it didn`t change anything(I reloaded Ctrl+R chart after changes).
Btw, I thought that MC simply should read the PnL numbers from TWS, but looks like it counts on it`s own way. Is it true?

Regards,
Attachments
MC.Net PnL.PNG
(53.43 KiB) Downloaded 7247 times

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 17 Oct 2012

DRCM,

Please make a screenshot with bid & ask as well as average entry price visible in both MC and TWS.

DRCM

DRCM,

Please make a screenshot with bid & ask as well as average entry price visible in both MC and TWS.
Dave,

Sorry, I don`t understand your question, but I made a new screenshot.

Thanks,
Attachments
MC.Net PnL 2.PNG
(131.08 KiB) Downloaded 7251 times

DRCM

Good afternoon,

Please, see attached file. Is it how it supposed to work? I think this bunch of numbers and letters doesn`t look very useful.
Is there any way to hide historical order texts, but leave arrows on the chart?

Thanks,
Attachments
MC3.PNG
(5.73 KiB) Downloaded 7161 times

Zoli

Postby Zoli » 18 Oct 2012

Hi DRCM,
Good afternoon,

I think this bunch of numbers and letters doesn`t look very useful.
Is there any way to hide historical order texts, but leave arrows on the chart?

Thanks,
Right-click on the chart and select Format Chart Trading, go to Historical Orders tab and select "Order label" style, set it to invisible, same for "# of contracts". This way the arrow will remain on the chart but not the text.
Attachments
ChartTrading.png
(22.22 KiB) Downloaded 7250 times

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 18 Oct 2012

Sorry, I don`t understand your question, but I made a new screenshot.
Hello DRCM,

As we can see on the screenshot

Current Bid = 78.770
Current Ask = 78.775

CurrentShares = LONG 25000
Avg. Entry Price = 78.735

Depending on the setting, MC will calculate PnL based on Trade or Bid/Ask price.

1. Trade

PnL = (LastPrice-AvgPrice) * CurrentShares = (78.773-78.735)*25000 = 950

2. Bid/Ask

For Long position: PnL = (BID-AvgPrice) * CurrentShares = (78.770-78.735)*25000 = 875
For Short position: PnL = (ASK-AvgPrice) * CurrentShares

So PnL=875 is correct.

Average entry price in IB contains commission while in MC it doesn't. This can be the reason of the discrepancy that you reported.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 24 Oct 2012

Hello,

I`m trying to use MC as a charting software last couple days, but I found one thing which is very uncomfortable for me. The last price (current close RT price) hidding behind all my MAs, BBs and etc. in Y-Price Scale. I understand that I can hide indicator price marker in Y-Price Scale through Format Indicators by unticking "Marker" box, but actually I want them to be visible, only thing I`d like to change is to get Current RT Price(Close) on the top of them when they are almost in the same position. Is it possible?
If it`s not possible using settings at the moment it has to be fixed or at least added as a free choice for users to have Close Price behind or on the top of indicator price marker.
Also, the close price is hidden in the title as well by default if you use smaller chart windows, I understand it can be changed in Status Line, but when you need to have e.g AT swich, instrument, description, resolution, date, time, open , high, low, volume, close and couple more most important things in the title you have no choice, you can`t see one or other anyway. It has to be improved as well. Simple , but very important thing. IMHO

Thanks,

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 24 Oct 2012

Hello,

I`m trying to use MC as a charting software last couple days, but I found one thing which is very uncomfortable for me. The last price (current close RT price) hidding behind all my MAs, BBs and etc. in Y-Price Scale. I understand that I can hide indicator price marker in Y-Price Scale through Format Indicators by unticking "Marker" box, but actually I want them to be visible, only thing I`d like to change is to get Current RT Price(Close) on the top of them when they are almost in the same position. Is it possible?
Right click on your chart->Format window->Y-price axis->Uncheck "Precise marker".
With the option unchecked the labels would not overlap even with the same price.
If it`s not possible using settings at the moment it has to be fixed or at least added as a free choice for users to have Close Price behind or on the top of indicator price marker.
Also, the close price is hidden in the title as well by default if you use smaller chart windows, I understand it can be changed in Status Line, but when you need to have e.g AT swich, instrument, description, resolution, date, time, open , high, low, volume, close and couple more most important things in the title you have no choice, you can`t see one or other anyway. It has to be improved as well. Simple , but very important thing. IMHO Thanks,
What do you suggest? Do you want to have two rows of the staus line?

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 24 Oct 2012

Also, the close price is hidden in the title as well by default if you use smaller chart windows, I understand it can be changed in Status Line, but when you need to have e.g AT swich, instrument, description, resolution, date, time, open , high, low, volume, close and couple more most important things in the title you have no choice, you can`t see one or other anyway. It has to be improved as well. Simple , but very important thing. IMHO Thanks,
What do you suggest? Do you want to have two rows of the staus line?
Hello Henry,

two rows of the status line I think would be enough to see all the most important info.
But i though maybe there is a chance to implement a feature like when it is switched on, MC automaticaly decides how many rows to use to see all info, just in case if you use very small chart windows.

Thanks,

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 31 Oct 2012

two rows of the status line I think would be enough to see all the most important info.
But i though maybe there is a chance to implement a feature like when it is switched on, MC automaticaly decides how many rows to use to see all info, just in case if you use very small chart windows.

Thanks,
DRCM, your suggestion has been forwarded to our developers.
Once there are any news-PM status will be updated.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 07 Nov 2012

Hello,

I attached Bracket to my position, closed MC.Net x64, restarted again and instead of Bracket labels Profit Tgt and Stop Loss it changed to Sell Lmt and Sell Stl. My broker InteractiveBrokers. I`m not sure it remains as a Bracket. I had to cancel and place exit strategy again to see right order labels on the screen. Have anyone had such a behaviour with MC.Net x64?

P.S. Same behaviour with separate Profit and Stop Loss strategies.

Thanks,

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 08 Nov 2012

Hello,

I attached Bracket to my position, closed MC.Net x64, restarted again and instead of Bracket labels Profit Tgt and Stop Loss it changed to Sell Lmt and Sell Stl. My broker InteractiveBrokers. I`m not sure it remains as a Bracket. I had to cancel and place exit strategy again to see right order labels on the screen. Have anyone had such a behaviour with MC.Net x64?

P.S. Same behaviour with separate Profit and Stop Loss strategies.

Thanks,
Hello DRCM,

Manual Trading Entry and Exit Strategies are emulated on MultiCharts end: stop and limit orders are sent to the broker, price is monitored by MC and orders are modified by MC when needed. If broker profile is disconnected, the orders stay as Stop and Limit orders at broker. On reconnection MC won't pick up Entry and Exit Strategies, but just display orders active at broker. It is normal behavior.

swz168

Postby swz168 » 25 Dec 2012

Currently the export of performance report is not complete:
Equity Curve Detailed is included in the excel file but not
- Equity Curve Detailed Long
- Equity Curve Detailed Short
Please include everything in the export file.

https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... no=MC-1206

Dave Masalov

Postby Dave Masalov » 26 Dec 2012

Hello swz168,

The issue has been confirmed and added to our fix list. It should be fixed in MC 8.5 Release.

swz168

Postby swz168 » 26 Dec 2012

Hello swz168,

The issue has been confirmed and added to our fix list. It should be fixed in MC 8.5 Release.
Btw, I'm MC Powerlanguage user. Just posted in the wrong thread. I guess the above problem exits in both the PL and Net version.

Thanks Henry for the quick reply. Looking forward to it.

admin

Postby admin » 30 Dec 2012

drolles

Postby drolles » 31 Dec 2012

What the fair assumptions on the “jump” to a stable version? As far as I understand it 8.1 is currently the stable version. Could we please have a link to download that version (32 & 64 bit)?

Thanks,

drolles

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Jan 2013

What the fair assumptions on the “jump” to a stable version? As far as I understand it 8.1 is currently the stable version. Could we please have a link to download that version (32 & 64 bit)?

Thanks,

drolles
Hello drolles,

MultiCharts .NET 8.1 beta 1 is no longer available.
Current stable beta version is MultiCharts .NET 8.5 beta 2.
You can download it from MultiCharts .NET download page.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”