Multchart hang after generation of bug

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
khho

Multchart hang after generation of bug

Postby khho » 24 Jul 2006

I could not open multichart after the a bug was generated when I sent out a email using the same computer.

The bug report [MCActiveX.exe] was also rejected while I responsed to sent it out to 'logs@tssupport.com'

The version I use is 1.90.486.865.

The message from the left bottom corner of the chart is "Loading MC ACtiveX server....

Please advice how should I get multichart up and running again. I am using IB feed. How to attach the bug report "Bug26.tmp_22.07.2006_11.51.15.zip."?

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 24 Jul 2006

Please contact us on LiveSupport chat, see http://tssupport.com/support/
We'll have a look at your problem using HelpDesk.
By the way, 1)what is the size of the file you're trying to send? 2) is your email working OK, can you send/receive other messages?

khho

Postby khho » 24 Jul 2006

Had managed to open the chart again after several attempts.

I closed multichart using end task functions and closed TWS. Reopen multichart and TWS again in order to get the chart works.

My mail working fine, I am able to received and sent out other mails without any problem.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 24 Jul 2006

Please contact us using HelpDesk if you're able to reproduce this issue.

mm

Postby mm » 27 Jul 2006

hello,
everytime I open MC I get the following:

"tsServer.exe has generated some errors during previous session" then followed by "MCActiveX.server has generated..."
when I close MC I first save the workspace then exit to avoid any problems but it still gives me these error messages every single time I reopen MC. also, it takes a loooong time to load charts. I have my symbol settings to retrieve only the past day to current day of data yet it still takes a long time. I realize this might be the interactive broker's feed but I didn't have this problem with other charting software. perhaps it's because MC has more functions? just a guess. any help/suggestions will be appreciated. thanks.

Return to “MultiCharts”