Custom Cycles Tools

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
reitberg

Custom Cycles Tools

Postby reitberg » 09 Jul 2008

I think it would be great if we could customize the cycle lengths in the Fibonacci times zones tool.

What if we want to see our own cycle? For instance, what if I wanted to see Lucas numbers instead of Fibonacci numbers? What if I wanted to see a Fibonacci cycle, such as a 13 bar cycle.

Currently, there is no way to change these cycle lengths. I think that if MC was capable of doing this, MC would be able to compete with the cycles programs out on the market today.

Could we ever see this implemented into a version of MC?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 11 Jul 2008

Hi reitberg,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Your suggestion will be considered for implementation in future MC versions.

Regards.

reitberg

Postby reitberg » 04 Aug 2008

Marina,

It would also be useful to have "raw number" price projection tools. Right now, we can use the tools to make percentage extensions/retracements. It would be nice for instance to have customizable tools which also show raw numbers instead of calculated percentages.

I think that if MC were to have customizable time cycles and price cycles tools, MC would instantly be one of the best cycles programs on the market.

In my opinion, the package that meets the serious cycles traders' needs is found at http://www.dynamictraders.com. But this program is far from the best solution as an overall charting package.

Just think about how awesome MC would be if these tools were implemented? Thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Aug 2008

Hi Reitberg,

We consider the above for implementation as well.

Regards.

sforbes

Re: Custom Cycles Tools

Postby sforbes » 20 Nov 2012

Please add to MC, this would be an excellent enhancement.

WaveTrader

Postby WaveTrader » 11 Dec 2012

+1 for custom cycles and more cycles tools!

sforbes

Postby sforbes » 17 Mar 2014

Please look at adding custom cycles to MC, it is something I have been looking for, for a long time.

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”