Beta 2, Previous Session POC, VAH & VAL

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
HDTrader

Beta 2, Previous Session POC, VAH & VAL

Postby HDTrader » 30 Jan 2013

I am confused, is it possible to create an indicator similar to the "Floor Pivots" indicator that plots the previous sessions POC, VAH & and VAL in beta 2?

In the project management section is shows referencing volume profile info in power language has been implemented.

I am far from a power language pro and don't want to waste time trying to figure out how to create this indicator if it is not possible.

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Beta 2, Previous Session POC, VAH & VAL

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 31 Jan 2013

Hello HDTrader,

Referencing volume profile values from the study code is possible only in MultiCharts .Net.

HDTrader

Postby HDTrader » 31 Jan 2013

Bummer, I hope this in changed soon.

escamillo

Postby escamillo » 31 Jan 2013

I am confused, is it possible to create an indicator similar to the "Floor Pivots" indicator that plots the previous sessions POC, VAH & and VAL in beta 2?

In the project management section is shows referencing volume profile info in power language has been implemented.

I am far from a power language pro and don't want to waste time trying to figure out how to create this indicator if it is not possible.

Thanks
It is not clear what you are looking for: you make reference to Floor Pivots and then to POC, etc. and the two are not related. POC is generally a reference to CME's Market Profile or what in other formats is often referred to as Time Price Opportunity (TPO). Floor Pivots are readily available and easily coded. TPO is advanced coding but there are EL/PL versions available. In MC 8.5 beta 2 there is a version of TPO that is built in (I have not tried it): from a chart go to Format-->Instruments-->Volume Profile and see and try the options there in case that is what you are looking for.

Return to “MultiCharts”