Stratgy performance report

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
epepping

Stratgy performance report

Postby epepping » 08 Aug 2006

First of all my complements for the completeness and the nice looks of the strategy performance report in the beta version.
I can detect one problem immediatly. When I indicate in the settings that the point value is 25, the trade profit calculation is not taking this into account. So 20 points profit is display as 20$ not 500 $ in all results.

Keep up the good work.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 09 Aug 2006

Thanks for your attention to our beta; we're aware of this issue, a solution is now under testing and should be included in the next beta.

epepping

Strategy traing

Postby epepping » 09 Aug 2006

Ok, that would be good. i will look into detail to the other reports.
I have one more question however. I never liked the way trades are shown with the up and down arrows. Is it please possible to draw boxes ?
Another trading platform does this quite nice,

Please took a look at a screengrab what I mean at:

http://www.radsmart.com/ExampleTradingSystem.htm

Erik

greek179

strategy information

Postby greek179 » 09 Aug 2006

Is there any information on the strategies in the program and how to use them. I don't see any information in the help files on how to use strategies and generate reports.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 10 Aug 2006

I have one more question however. I never liked the way trades are shown with the up and down arrows. Is it please possible to draw boxes ?
This is not an integrated option, but can be accomplished with a custom indicator.
Is there any information on the strategies in the program and how to use them. I don't see any information in the help files on how to use strategies and generate reports.
Help is in the works, it will be added to one of the following beta releases, ut overall creatign and using strategies is similar to using indicators.
Also, there's EasyLanguage manuals available.
The strategy report is accessble in the View menu

Return to “MultiCharts”