OptionsXpress

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
nomad4x

OptionsXpress

Postby nomad4x » 05 Dec 2007

Hi,

I know OptionsXpress has an API, now that they have taken over XpressTrade and offer Futures along with Stocks are there any plans to incorporate their API?

I've mentioned this to them and they state that the chart provider would need to contact them.

Thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Dec 2007

Hi,

We have been thinking about incorporating their API, but there is no ETA yet on when this could be implemented.

Best regards.

nomad4x

Postby nomad4x » 14 Dec 2007

Thanks for the reply and update.

If I where to spur them on would that help get the ball rolling or is this something in your court?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 20 Dec 2007

Hi nomad4x,

How soon OpenXpress will be incorporated into MultiCharts depends on us. We do not have any ETA yet. This datafeed will be added as soon as we have enough resources to do it.

Best regards.

RedK

Re: OptionsXpress

Postby RedK » 28 May 2013

Hello, any update on adding support to OptionsXpress as broker and datafeed? anything we (customers) can do meanwhile to expedite? ythis would be a major feature given MC can fill in a critical gap in OX's side when it comes to charting and chart trading?
appreciated,
K

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 28 May 2013

Hello RedK,

Please contact OptionsXpress directly and tell them that you are interested in using their data/broker connection in MultiCharts.

RedK

Postby RedK » 29 May 2013

Hi Henry, I contacted OptionsXpress and they mentioned that it's possible to integrate with their platform thru their secure XML/API and that further help with this needs to be provided by the 3rd party software vendor. in previous responses on this thread, Multicharts team mentioned that this is up to Multicharts and depends on their plans, resources, ..etc.

any advice on how to take this forward from both ends.. ? I believe it's for the mutual benefit of both companies and will increase potential client base both ways. will appreciate your efforts if at all possible checking the feasibility of this from your end. I will reach out again to OX to investigate the right contact and connect both ends as/if needed to get the ball rolling. I would really like to make changing my broker or my charting platform of choice a last resort.

appreciated,
K

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 05 Jun 2013

Please contact Katrin Yanenko eyanenko@multicharts.com for further information.

Return to “MultiCharts”