Jurik Indicators  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
jzolty

Jurik Indicators

Postby jzolty » 30 Aug 2006

Guy's...
does Jurik indicators work with MC.
any comments welcome.

I'm thinking of adding them to my tool box... They work with TS..

Thanks.....

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 31 Aug 2006

We've negotiated with Mr. Jurik about including his indicators a while ago, you can contact him if you're interested.

cael

Postby cael » 06 Sep 2006

I run MC trial with TS 2000i side by side. I have Jurik for 2000i already but it does not compile under MC (actually it hangs saying this could not be completed because it was waiting for some other resource .. or something like that). Could it be that the DLLs were in use my TS 2000i at the time?

I also have another ELA which makes called to the Global Variables library freely published by TS. This ELA compiles under MC but when run returns an error. Should I move the GV DLL to somewhere mC expects?

ouch, I just noticed that you have your own gv in the mc folder. How do I make MC use "my" GV under 2000i.

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 07 Sep 2006

I run MC trial with TS 2000i side by side. I have Jurik for 2000i already but it does not compile under MC (actually it hangs saying this could not be completed because it was waiting for some other resource .. or something like that). Could it be that the DLLs were in use my TS 2000i at the time?
What exactly did it say? Were you able to import the indicators? Please be more specific.
I also have another ELA which makes called to the Global Variables library freely published by TS. This ELA compiles under MC but when run returns an error. Should I move the GV DLL to somewhere mC expects?
Please let us know the exact error message. Also send us or post here the ela file if possible.
ouch, I just noticed that you have your own gv in the mc folder. How do I make MC use "my" GV under 2000i.
You can overwrite the dll if necessary.

cael

Postby cael » 07 Sep 2006

I apologise for any confusion in my above questions. Kindly allow me to reset.

I am running the latest beta version on a machine that also hosts TS 2000i. I already have Jurik's indicators installed and running with 2000i.

I then import the ELS file for the JRS.JMA.2K indicators and functions into power editor. When I compile the JRS.JMA.2k indicator I get the following error messages:-

07.09.06 20:06:12
------ Build started: ------
Study: "JRC.JMA.2k" (Function)
Please wait ....
------ Compiled with error(s): ------

errLine 1, errColumn 19, errLineEnd 1, errColumnEnd 19

07.09.06 20:06:13
------ Build started: ------
Study: "JRC JMA .2k" (Indicator)
Please wait ....
------ Compiled with error(s): ------
unverified function is used
errLine 18, errColumn 10, errLineEnd 18, errColumnEnd 10
causal study: jrc.jma.2k (Function)

Any help will be appreciated.

Stanley Miller

Please try to open jrc.jma.2k function and make sure that it's not protected or empty.

cael

It looks to me like the function is protected.

Stanley Miller

[SOLVED]

MultiCharts doesn't support protected functions so far. You should contact Mark Jurik if you're interested in using his studies in MultiCharts.

cael

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”