Printing a chart - terrible!

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Printing a chart - terrible!

Postby Guest » 01 Nov 2006

Hello,

I have just tried to print a chart. It works, but terrible: I have a black background on my charts on the screen and I have got a nearly black piece of paper out of the printer. That should not be the case. Look at TS 8, they invert the background for print outs.

Lutz

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 01 Nov 2006

We have this in the ToDo list for fixing; we'll enable automatic inverting when such a chart is printed; so far, please use a white background when you're going to print a chart. Our apologies.

Postby Guest » 01 Nov 2006

Ok, good to hear that.

If you use a light gray background and a black/light gray colored Candelstick chart (show candlesticks border has been checked, the up color is light gray like the background, the down color is black), the price label is invisible in the case that the last candle is up (because the color of the label is the same as the background). But the price lable should bee visible in every case, in TS 8 they can do that.

May be you can fix that too.

Lutz

PS: Unfortunately I cannot upload a picture, a message tells me that my upload quota of 5 MB has been reached... cannot be true, the pic is 6kB

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 01 Nov 2006

Re: PS:

Please either register or at least use another non-registered name if you're having problems with posting a picture here.

Lutz

Postby Lutz » 01 Nov 2006

Ok, thank you again.

Now I have attached the MC chart (price label invisible with up candles, please correct) and the TS8 chart...
Attachments
MCCandleUP.png
Price label unvisible
(5.84 KiB) Downloaded 849 times
TS8CandleUP.png
Price label visble
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 875 times

Return to “MultiCharts”