Strategy to download

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
joe107c

Strategy to download

Postby joe107c » 17 Jul 2013

Dear All,

I m new comer and very interest to study and buy the mutlichart, I had download the trial version and load the database and draw the chart automatically.

May I know where can I get some existing previous strategy that I can import to muiltchart and try to run the strategy preformance function? coz seems i can only find the indicator and functions in the database but not full set existing strategy?

meantimes, anyone know where multichart can support Shanghai A shares 's data? I try to use free data from google finance but seems can't load the A shares' data(but i can view it in Google finance webpage)

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Strategy to download

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 25 Jul 2013

Hello joe107c,

There is a set of prebuilt signals in MultiCharts. Right click on your chart->Insert Study->Signals.
You can find the source code of these studies in PowerLanguage Editor->File tab->Open.
meantimes, anyone know where multichart can support Shanghai A shares 's data? I try to use free data from google finance but seems can't load the A shares' data(but i can view it in Google finance webpage)
I would recommend you to contact Interactive Brokers and eSignal regarding availalbility of Shanghai market data for MultiCharts.

Return to “MultiCharts”