Multichart authorization

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Kate

Postby Kate » 24 Jan 2007

It is impossible to temporarily disable the authorization, you can only cancel it on start.

Postby 3 » 26 Jan 2007

Kate wrote-
It is impossible to temporarily disable the authorization, you can only cancel it on start.

I believe this ties into the original question and is something that I know others are concerned about -

Since MC DOES 'call home' for authorization and other matters,what happens to those traders who have Purchased the MC software outright,and then,for instance,something happens to the MC servers for whatever reason,-does the software just become a piece of useless junk?

Furthermore,there is also the question of the 3rd party vendor software that is an integral part of MC,what happens to these if such an event were
to occur?

Hopefully these contingencies have already been taken care of with a plan already in place?

Prior versions of TS for instance,allows the purchaser to continue using them,regardless what should happen in the future.

Please advise-thanks.

Postby Guest » 26 Jan 2007

it would be good to have, say, 5 grace start ups, before denying further start up without authorization.
This should look after situation where the internet broke down, or when I want to review the charts while traveling, where the internet is not accessible.

Return to “MultiCharts”