Countdown Timer Does Not Renew on New Bar in 90 Minute Chart

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
escamillo

Countdown Timer Does Not Renew on New Bar in 90 Minute Chart

Postby escamillo » 16 Mar 2012

MultiCharts Version 7.4 Release (Build 4906)

The bar Countdown Timer [time to end of bar] does not renew on a 90 minute bar chart with @ES or ESM2, Zen-Fire data feed. The bar Countdown Timer is visible the first time in a day a workspace is opened and from then to bar end, but once a new bar is created, and from then on and if the workspace is closed and reopened, the bar countdown timer is not visible, but price is visible. It sometimes will show up after having been invisible for some many minutes. This does not happen on shorter time frame charts, such as 5 minute, only on longer time frame charts.
MultiCharts1.png
(21.84 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
Last edited by escamillo on 16 Mar 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Countdown Timer Does Not Renew on New Bar in 90 Minute C

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 16 Mar 2012

Hello Escamillo,

We will check that behaviour in our environment.

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 17 Mar 2012

Hello escamilo

I had a similar problem as yours. My problem was resolved after I changed the color of my bars.

I was seeing the countdown only when price was going higher than the preceding bar. Now I use A white back color and my up bar are green and down bars are black

Countdown does not appear because i'm replying during the weekend

Good luck

Martin
Attachments
Countdown.gif
(30.3 KiB) Downloaded 602 times

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Mar 2012

MultiCharts Version 7.4 Release (Build 4906)

The bar Countdown Timer [time to end of bar] does not renew on a 90 minute bar chart with @ES or ESM2, Zen-Fire data feed. The bar Countdown Timer is visible the first time in a day a workspace is opened and from then to bar end, but once a new bar is created, and from then on and if the workspace is closed and reopened, the bar countdown timer is not visible, but price is visible. It sometimes will show up after having been invisible for some many minutes. This does not happen on shorter time frame charts, such as 5 minute, only on longer time frame charts.
MultiCharts1.png
The bar Countdown Timer appears if there are 60 minutes or less until the bar close.
That is expected behavior.

Return to “MultiCharts”