Data Gap

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
FrankLea

Data Gap

Postby FrankLea » 21 Jun 2012

I am getting datafeed from TS working ok, but if I then increase the amount of previous bars information, the chart will not print eg the one minute bar that happened while the additional information was downloading. Any explanation why and how to overcome this?

(When I start MC the continue trial/ register box opens showing 21 days left. I have paid and registered, but click on the register box anyway to get rid of it, my details are recorded, so click through and MC opens. I can live with this/ ignore it for a few weeks, just mentioning it in case it is related - other than that it proves that this is all new to me).

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Data Gap

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Jun 2012

I am getting datafeed from TS working ok, but if I then increase the amount of previous bars information, the chart will not print eg the one minute bar that happened while the additional information was downloading. Any explanation why and how to overcome this?
Hello FrankLea,

When the chart is backfilled with historical data - real time data does not stop and there are no bars missing. The problem has not been reproduced on MC 8.0 Release+TS 9.1.
If you are able to replicate this behavior - please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 4 pm EST.
(When I start MC the continue trial/ register box opens showing 21 days left. I have paid and registered, but click on the register box anyway to get rid of it, my details are recorded, so click through and MC opens. I can live with this/ ignore it for a few weeks, just mentioning it in case it is related - other than that it proves that this is all new to me).
Please go to the Help tab->Registration and input your registration name and code you have received from our business department. "Days left" window should disappear once you input a valid account.

Return to “MultiCharts”