Global variable in 64 bit

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Global variable in 64 bit

Postby arjfca » 20 Jul 2012

Hello

I'm planning to eventually implement MC 64 version to see if it could resolve my memory management problem that I got.

Is the Global variables as been adapted to the 64 bit. If not, Is there any alternative? free or paid? I need a collection that could be use in EasyLanguage and Excel

If not done, what would I need to create a solution?..... just dreaming here

Martin

TJ

Re: Global variable in 64 bit

Postby TJ » 20 Jul 2012

Hello

I'm planning to eventually implement MC 64 version to see if it could resolve my memory management problem that I got.

Is the Global variables as been adapted to the 64 bit. If not, Is there any alternative? free or paid? I need a collection that could be use in EasyLanguage and Excel

Martin
GV has been running int MultiCharts 64 since the first beta.

ps. You should install the 64 bit version and try it out.
The 64 bit and the 32 bit are 2 separate programs, installing the 64 bit DOES NOT overwrite the 32 bit version. ie. you can have BOTH versions installed in the same computer, and switch between them if you like. (of course you can only run one version at a time, unless you have 2 licenses.)

arjfca

Re: Global variable in 64 bit

Postby arjfca » 20 Jul 2012

Hello

Martin
GV has been running int MultiCharts 64 since the first beta.

ps. You should install the 64 bit version and try it out.
The 64 bit and the 32 bit are 2 separate programs, installing the 64 bit DOES NOT overwrite the 32 bit version. ie. you can have BOTH versions installed in the same computer, and switch between them if you like. (of course you can only run one version at a time, unless you have 2 licenses.)
Good to ear

I will try out this weekend and let you know

Have a good one

Martin :)

Return to “MultiCharts”