performance report from actual trading disappears

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
atsui

performance report from actual trading disappears

Postby atsui » 15 Aug 2012

I tried to use expert commentary after the trading day to check why my actual trades are often different from the model trades; but everytime I switch on the expert commentary, all the performance reports (including those of other charts and workspaces that use the same strategy) become blank. Just wondering if there is a way to keep my actual performance report after the expert commentary is turned on. Thanks.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: performance report from actual trading disappears

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 15 Aug 2012

I tried to use expert commentary after the trading day to check why my actual trades are often different from the model trades; but everytime I switch on the expert commentary, all the performance reports (including those of other charts and workspaces that use the same strategy) become blank. Just wondering if there is a way to keep my actual performance report after the expert commentary is turned on. Thanks.
Turning on/off the Expert Commentary causes the whole script to be recalculated on your chart, what results in disappearance of old values from Strategy Performance Report. Unfortunately there is no workaround to keep the old values if Expert Commentary is activated when Report is open.

Return to “MultiCharts”