Nice, but unwanted female voice is talking to me....

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Nice, but unwanted female voice is talking to me....

Postby arjfca » 24 Aug 2012

Hello

Today, out of no where, a nice female voice is taking to me when I connect, loss connection or any event that is occurring with my account connection.

I'm using IB and TWS. I have enabled and create my own voice message that is connected with TWS. So now, I'm receiving two voices messages for the same event.

I don't see how to unplug the nice lady. By being polite and look pretty, does she want some money from me???? LOL!

Beware of unwanted services or solicitation from strange lady's and a good weekend to all

Martin :)

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Nice, but unwanted female voice is talking to me....

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 24 Aug 2012

Open Chart Trading Panel -> make a right-click anywhere on the panel -> Uncheck "Sound Alert".

JoshM

Postby JoshM » 25 Aug 2012

If you only want to disable certain sounds, for example if you wanted to turn off all sounds except connection lost, see this post.

This feature request is about more sound options if you don't want to turn them all on / all of but want to specify which to turn off and which sound file to use.

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 25 Aug 2012

If you only want to disable certain sounds, for example if you wanted to turn off all sounds except connection lost, see this post.

This feature request is about more sound options if you don't want to turn them all on / all of but want to specify which to turn off and which sound file to use.
Josh... Did placed my vote

Martin :)

Return to “MultiCharts”