Chart Title

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
DRCM

Chart Title

Postby DRCM » 21 Sep 2012

Hello,

there is some problems with chart title or at least I can`t find the way how to see all the information (price,open,high,low,close and etc.) provided on the top of my charts. If I make my chart windows smaller I can actually see only symbol and name. All the prices are hidden. Wasn`t a problem when I used only one big chart window on the screen.

Thank You

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Chart Title

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 21 Sep 2012

Hello,

there is some problems with chart title or at least I can`t find the way how to see all the information (price,open,high,low,close and etc.) provided on the top of my charts. If I make my chart windows smaller I can actually see only symbol and name. All the prices are hidden. Wasn`t a problem when I used only one big chart window on the screen.

Thank You
Hello DRCM,

You can change the order of the information in the status line by right clicking on the chart->Format Window->Status Line->Move up/Move down.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 21 Sep 2012

I don`t wanna choose what info to see at the beggining of the chart title line, I want to see ALL the info. Absolutely all trading softwares I use/used are able to do that automaticaly or manually to split the title into the few lines to be visible on the chart. Are you trying to say that it`s not possible to do it on MC? What is the point to have the chart title at all if I miss half or two thirds of my info? ;)
P.S. Sorry, if I misunderstood your previous answer to my question, but I see the options in Format Window->Status Line only to move required instruments up, down or enable/disable instruments/status line all.
It is absolutelly useless if you have more than couple instruments to see as rest of them stays hidden anyway.

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 21 Sep 2012

There is an option Enable MultiLine Mode in Format Window->Status Line.
If you have studies applied to the chart and this option is enabled - it will show its' values on the next line if your chart window is small. Though it will not split the lines, status line of the chart with all its values is 1 line.

So the workaround is to add an indicator that will plot the values you need or submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/
With MultiCharts .Net that is also possible to plot the values you need in any form and part of the chart window.

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 23 Sep 2012

Hello,

for me it sounds like a bug, but I filled in as a feature request.
https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... no=MC-1127
I hope it will be implemented very soon.

Thanks

DRCM

Postby DRCM » 01 Oct 2012

Hello,

Is there any time limit or etc. when feature requests has to be reviewed by MC?

Thank You,

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 31 Oct 2012

Hello,
Is there any time limit or etc. when feature requests has to be reviewed by MC?
Thank You,
Hello DRCM,

There are no time limits for reviewing feature requests. If the status is "under review" then we are considering the inquiry.
Your suggestion has been forwarded to our developers. Once there are any news-PM status will be updated.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”