partial backfilling of missing data  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
whitefox

partial backfilling of missing data

Postby whitefox » 26 Sep 2012

I'm trading EURUSD on tick charts through IB. I put my computer to sleep during the night with MC still open. When I wake my computer up in the morning, MC will print one huge bar covering the period from when it stopped collecting data the previous day and where it started collecting data when the computer woke up.

How do I get MC to backfill that missing data? Sometimes it works to shut down MC and restart it, but not always. It seems like it should automatically be able to realize the data is missing and backfill it.

TJ

Re: partial backfilling of missing data  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 26 Sep 2012

I'm trading EURUSD on tick charts through IB. I put my computer to sleep during the night with MC still open. When I wake my computer up in the morning, MC will print one huge bar covering the period from when it stopped collecting data the previous day and where it started collecting data when the computer woke up.

How do I get MC to backfill that missing data? Sometimes it works to shut down MC and restart it, but not always. It seems like it should automatically be able to realize the data is missing and backfill it.
View > Reload

Return to “MultiCharts”