Need help with a small basic system

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
myelin283

Need help with a small basic system

Postby myelin283 » 28 Nov 2012

Folks
Wanted help to code te following auto trade system. I am completely new here and dont know much about programming. Would really appreciate your help

1) On a chart , i want to look for 3 consecutive bullish or 2 consecutive bearish bars and enter a trade on the close of the 3rd bar (signal displayed on screen) - position size should be 25% leverage of the account equity.
2) Once entered i want to exit the position at 3 levels(user defined) and have the stop at 60% of the 3 (trigger)bar rage
3) Want to look for opportunities only during the 7 est to 4 EST

arjfca

Re: Need help with a small basic system

Postby arjfca » 29 Nov 2012

Folks
Wanted help to code te following auto trade system. I am completely new here and dont know much about programming. Would really appreciate your help

1) On a chart , i want to look for 3 consecutive bullish or 2 consecutive bearish bars and enter a trade on the close of the 3rd bar (signal displayed on screen) - position size should be 25% leverage of the account equity.
2) Once entered i want to exit the position at 3 levels(user defined) and have the stop at 60% of the 3 (trigger)bar rage
3) Want to look for opportunities only during the 7 est to 4 EST
Hello myelin283

Welcome aboard

Best advise if you want to learn MC is to start coding small indicator to display something like an arrow under 3 up bar... and go on by adding rules to it. Once you could see on a chart your entry and exit you could proceed to go in the order coding.

Or, hire a coder ( like i have done) to start you on your project.

Forum members will be there to help on a started project and precise question on coding.

Good luck
Martin :)

myelin283

Postby myelin283 » 03 Dec 2012

Martin

Thank you . Can you please tell me if you know of a good programmer who can code this system for me? and how was your experience with the one you hired and what should i expect to pay

Regards

V

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 03 Dec 2012

Martin

Thank you . Can you please tell me if you know of a good programmer who can code this system for me? and how was your experience with the one you hired and what should i expect to pay

Regards

V
I will send you a private message.
Martin

Return to “MultiCharts”