Printer options

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
austij

Printer options

Postby austij » 09 Dec 2012

Sometimes when I try to print a chart, it prints beautifully with the black background being converted to white and the lines printing in the proper colors. At other times, it prints the background. Also, I've had it print to the wrong size paper at times.
Where are the printer setup options and where do I set the printing specifications?
Thanks!

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Printer options

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 10 Dec 2012

Hello austij,

Please answer following questions:
  • Does the issue take place only on one and the same PC or it happens on different computers?
  • Does the issue take place with the same or different printers?
  • Please go to File -> Print Preview -> Page Setup -> Make a screenshot of it and attach it here.
  • Please go to Windows Start Menu -> type "regedit" and click Enter. After that, please find the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TS Support\MultiCharts\Preferences. Make a screenshot of all the registry keys and their values in that location and attach it here.

austij

Postby austij » 10 Dec 2012

Thanks Andrew:
It is just on one computer.
I generally only print to pdf, so only one printer.
See attached.
Attachments
MC Print Preview and Register Settings.pdf
(88.4 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

Andrew MultiCharts

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 14 Dec 2012

• Please go to File -> Print Preview -> Page Setup -> Make a screenshot of it and attach it here.
  • Please go to Windows Start Menu -> type "regedit" and click Enter. After that, please find the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TS Support\MultiCharts\Preferences. Make a screenshot of all the registry keys and their values in that location and attach it here.

Return to “MultiCharts”