MultiCharts 8.5 User manual PDF version

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Frank K

MultiCharts 8.5 User manual PDF version

Postby Frank K » 19 Apr 2013

MultiChart Support,

I was hoping that there is a User manual PDF version available, if not can you send me the last Pdf version that you have available.

Going on a long flight would like to read and review the software, since I'm a new user to your software.

Thank You
Frank K

Henry MultiСharts

Re: MultiCharts 8.5 User manual PDF version

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Apr 2013

Hello Frank,

We do not have up-to-date PDF guide at the moment but we are going to create it in the nearest future. All current info is in the Wiki, it is also printable (there is a "Printable version" button on the left of the each wiki page to leave text only) but you have to do that article by article.

TJ

Postby TJ » 19 Apr 2013

MultiChart Support,

I was hoping that there is a User manual PDF version available, if not can you send me the last Pdf version that you have available.

Going on a long flight would like to read and review the software, since I'm a new user to your software.

Thank You
Frank K
If you go to the following directory, you will find 2 help files. You can make print outs of these help files. They are as good as a manual.

Directory:
C:\Program Files\TS Support\MultiCharts64

Help files
MultiCharts64.chm
PowerLanguage.chm

These files are in Microsoft Compiled HTML Help file format (.chm)

TJ

Postby TJ » 20 Apr 2013

MultiChart Support,

Thank You
Frank K
If you go to the following directory, you will find 2 help files. You can make print outs of these help files. They are as good as a manual.

Directory:
C:\Program Files\TS Support\MultiCharts64

Help files
MultiCharts64.chm
PowerLanguage.chm

These files are in Microsoft Compiled HTML Help file format (.chm)
ps. if you are going on a long flight and carrying your notebook computer, you can simply copy these files and read them directly. You don't have to print them out. The Help files run on Microsoft Windows only, not iPad or Android. Not sure about Surface, I have not tried it.

Return to “MultiCharts”