Multi Charts disposition: Could we do that  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Multi Charts disposition: Could we do that

Postby arjfca » 30 Apr 2013

Hello

I was listening to a webminar. The instructor was working with TS. I took a snap picture of his workspace.

On the left a scanner window with all the instruments that he is following. All the charts displayed on the worskpace is is of the same instrument selected on the scanner. From weekly to 2 minutes all 8 charts of the same instruments. Whenever he was selecting a new instrument in the scanner windows, the 8 charts on is workspace automatically load and all of them now are of the new instrument selected

EX: If Gbp.Usd selected on the scanner by clicking on it, all 8 charts are Gbp.Usd
If Eur.Usd selected: 8 charts are Eur.Usd

I did try to create a workspace like that, but with no success yet, Is it possible?

Hope I'm clear on my explanation

Martin :)
Attachments
Multiple Chart.png
(345.02 KiB) Downloaded 403 times

TJ

Re: Multi Charts disposition: Could we do that  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 30 Apr 2013

Hello

I was listening to a webminar. The instructor was working with TS. I took a snap picture of his workspace.

On the left a scanner window with all the instruments that he is following. All the charts displayed on the worskpace is is of the same instrument selected on the scanner. From weekly to 2 minutes all 8 charts of the same instruments. Whenever he was selecting a new instrument in the scanner windows, the 8 charts on is workspace automatically load and all of them now are of the new instrument selected

EX: If Gbp.Usd selected on the scanner by clicking on it, all 8 charts are Gbp.Usd
If Eur.Usd selected: 8 charts are Eur.Usd

I did try to create a workspace like that, but with no success yet, Is it possible?

Hope I'm clear on my explanation

You can do that with "Instrument Link"; just select a color and the charts/scanner are linked.

arnie

Re: Multi Charts disposition: Could we do that

Postby arnie » 30 Apr 2013

Sure, no problem.

Just link the Instrument link with the same color on the scanner

Attachments
color_linl.png
(72.53 KiB) Downloaded 718 times

arjfca

Re: Multi Charts disposition: Could we do that

Postby arjfca » 30 Apr 2013

Wow, I got a fast answer

Thank's TJ, Arnie

I never worked with the scanner, so I'm not familiar . But for sure, I know what to look for

Return to “MultiCharts”