Interactive

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
e_maverik

Interactive

Postby e_maverik » 08 May 2013

Hello everybody, I have problems with MC and IB interface with some symbol I have in my selection. As you can see in "immagine1.jpg" I search for symbols directly in QuoteManager via Instrument -> Add Symbol -> From Data Source and choosing "Interactive Brokers" as my data provider. With symbols like "FBTP JUN 13" or "FGBL JUN 13" I have no problem submitting orders, while for "FDAX JUN 13" or "FESX JUN 13" it is impossible for me to submit any order. As a result I have the voice telling me "Order Rejected" and inside Order and Position Tracker -> Logs I have what you can see in "immagine 2.jpg"... Furthermore, with the symbols related to FDAX and FESX in cart trading window, where you have buttons blue and red, on the buttons where there should be a number (Buy Ask @ and Sell Ask @) I have any number, while I have the correct number on other symbols that works... Could you please solve this problem? thank you in advance Best Regards
em
Attachments
Immagine2.jpg
(268.32 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
Immagine1.jpg
(198.84 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Interactive

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 May 2013

Hello e_maverik,

Please go to MultiCharts->File->Broker profiles->Symbol Mapping.
In the Broker symbol column next to "FDAX JUN 13" or "FESX JUN 13" click on "three dot" button and select the corresponding "FDAX JUN 13" or "FESX JUN 13" instrument that was added from the data source. Alternatively you can create a new broker profile.

Return to “MultiCharts”