Basic Bugs from old version.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Nick

Basic Bugs from old version.

Postby Nick » 25 Aug 2006

Hi guys,

I have notuced that a lot of the little bugs that where in the old version still exist. Some of these are pretty irritating (though not catastrophic). Do we need to report these again?

A list of 'known issues' even if its only available to registered users would be very useful. It would save trying the same things over just to see if they work yet.

A couple of examples are windows maximising off the screeen after they have been minimised. Operations expecting to find the data series on layer 0. etc.

Cheers,
Nick

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 25 Aug 2006

Yes, a list of known issues will be drawn up and posted so users willing to contribute by finding bugs don't waste their effort on already found problems.

Nick

Postby Nick » 26 Sep 2006

Are we any closer to a know bugs list? There have been a couple of betas since this post (I think two).

I know there are some major bugs around at the moment but there are still dozens (if not 100+) smaller bugs in multicharts. Many would be trivial to fix.

It would be comforting to know that they are at least acknowledged and being worked on.

I can't understand this philosophy of pushing on with new features without making whats there already work. Perhaps this is why it has been decided not to publish a list? Again a month or so ago when I inquired about this I was given to believe that TSSuport acknowledged that it had been a mistake to push on so hard with new features when things are so buggy it seems that nothing has changed?

Cheers,
Nick.

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 26 Sep 2006

Dear Nick -

A list of bugs will be included with the new beta installer whan it is out; we're not "pushing features", haven't been for weeks - our entire effort is now devoted to bug fixing.

fs

Postby fs » 26 Sep 2006

I think this would be more useful the list the bugs here on the forum on the top. I am still using the previous version which is stable and provide me with what I need and I cannot afford in my trading to test a beta version.

If you are going the list the bugs with the new beta installer, this means if I want to see the list of bugs, I will be forced to upgrade to the beta version which I am not interested in using.

- Fanus

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 27 Sep 2006

A separate list of the bugs will also be published for the user covenience.

Return to “MultiCharts”