Cannot import & export ASCII data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
peterif

Cannot import & export ASCII data

Postby peterif » 03 Nov 2006

When I export to txt file and save it . but there are nothing... :?:

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 03 Nov 2006

What exactly is the import problem you mentioned in the heading but didn't detail i your post? Please inform us.

If you're not able to export data, please make sure you're indicating the correct resolution, field and date range for the export, otherwise it won't work.

If you're doing it right but ending with an empty .txt file, could you please send us screenshots? Show the steps that lead to this result please.

peterif

Postby peterif » 03 Nov 2006

What exactly is the import problem you mentioned in the heading but didn't detail i your post? Please inform us.

If you're not able to export data, please make sure you're indicating the correct resolution, field and date range for the export, otherwise it won't work.

If you're doing it right but ending with an empty .txt file, could you please send us screenshots? Show the steps that lead to this result please.

I'm sure that I make right date range & correct resolution...This is my screenshots,please take a look .... I'm very interest MC ! the other question is : Is QM read & store the GlobalServer's whole data ?(about 8 years minutes data) ? I'm really like to know.....
Attachments
123.JPG
(383.85 KiB) Downloaded 710 times

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 03 Nov 2006

Please contact us on LiveChat, we need to have a look at this. Looks like the file is exported, but you say it is zero value.

As regards the GlobalServer, I guess if this data connection works, then the actual amount of data is not a problem.

Return to “MultiCharts”