1. Plot any symbol on subchart 1, set scale type to screen, axis type to semi-log
2. Plot volume indicator on subchart 1 set scale type to screen, axis type to linear
3. Right click on Chart Window, Y-Price Scale, checked both Left and Right.
4. Set Left Y-Scale to Volume, leave the right Y-Scale as price unchanged.
5. At this point everything is fine, price plots as semi-log, whilst volume plots as linear.
6. Save workspace.
7. Restart workspace, volume plots as semi-log scale!!
This is a funny bug, because, if you don't show the Y-scale on the Left and set it to volume, then volume remains as linear.
Please fixed this thanks
Scale Bug with Beta 1.90.644.1126
Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
4 posts •Page 1 of 1