last 2.0.717.1171 Beta version

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
maxme

last 2.0.717.1171 Beta version

Postby maxme » 05 Jan 2007

Hi

I tried all the previous Beta version of MC and now obviously downloaded also this last version , but I have with this version some new problems that I did not had with the previous MultiCharts.644.1126.exe ( for me is more stable.. ) .
I have these problems :

- in this version the PowerEditor does NOT compile some indicators or Signals that I used in the previous and the errors are always in the Alerts , so I must delete the alerts .....

- is impossible to send a bug report at the start of MC because after I click on the Send button , MC does not send anything and also it crash .

- when I exit from MC I receive always a Message of Error that is always impossible to send ( I click on send but it does not send anything .. )

I attach here a code that does not compile.

thanks for the help

Massimo
Attachments
%Chng.xml
Inputs: StartDate(1040102), StrtTime(1600), EndDate(LastCalcDate), Price(Close),Length(20), UpColor(Green), DnColor(Red);

IF Date = StartDate AND (Time = StrtTime OR (StrtTime = 0 AND Date > Date[1])) Then
Value3 = (PcntChangeFrmPic2Pic(StartD
(5.02 KiB) Downloaded 526 times

Kate

Postby Kate » 05 Jan 2007

Massimo,

Our developers will analyze the code and I'll post their conclusion here.

As concerns bug reports and error messages that you were not able to send, please contact us via our live chat or give us a call so that we will be able to establish a Helpdesk connection to take a look to this problem.

Kate

Postby Kate » 09 Jan 2007

Massimo,

Our developers have analyzed the code you sent us and we confirm that there do occur the errors during the compilation. In the next beta this will be fixed.

Please contact us if the problem with bug reports and error messages that you were not able to send still persists.

Return to “MultiCharts”