Can I get live data into the Beta Version

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
mustbecrap

Can I get live data into the Beta Version

Postby mustbecrap » 15 Jan 2007

hi guys,

This may seem a silly question, but I have been using another chart package and have established after great disatisfaction that the program is pethetic, inaccurate and only serves to enrich others, it was endorsed by larry williams at his 2006 sydney mdc. Anyway, I am here looking at these charts as a friend sent me here.

I want to check these charts out over the trial period, I believe I have a month. I see that I can get end of day data etc... and import and use. I want to know if it also allow me to use live data in the trail period, if I subscribe to a data supplier.

Or do I have to purchase a copy before it will run with live data...
:?
thanks

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 15 Jan 2007

MultiCharts doesn't include a data source, to get the most out of MultiCharts, you need a real-time data service subscription from a data vendor or broker.

mustbecrap

MultiCharts doesn't include a data source, to get the most out of MultiCharts, you need a real-time data service subscription from a data vendor or broker.

thanks for responding,,, I understand that you guys are not data suppliers. sorry for confusing the issue....

I really just want to know if there are any restrictions when I run it unregistered for the first month... For evaluation purposes if I pay to obtain a feed will it accept live data for the first month without any restrictions ??

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 15 Jan 2007

There is no any difference between demo and registered versions, they are the same.

mustbecrap

There is no any difference between demo and registered versions, they are the same.

perfect,,,,, thanks Stanley, its just what I was hoping to hear....

Return to “MultiCharts”