moving parallel lines  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

moving parallel lines

Postby Guest » 05 Mar 2007

I draw a lot of parallel lines on the chart.
it is difficult the pick out the line to move its location. Especially if there are other lines nearby, I have to click many times before I can pick out the correct one.

the reason is because the hand icon has very coarse resolution. When I move the hand icon near a line, it is impossible to know where is the pickup point.

please take a look at QuoteTracker as an example. They use an additional dot as the pick up point. You can move that dot precisely into position with confidence.

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2007

Yes,

This is very poor. I have search and see several people mention problems with drawing. Is this due for fix TSSupport?

Kate

Re: moving parallel lines  [SOLVED]

Postby Kate » 12 Mar 2007

I draw a lot of parallel lines on the chart.
it is difficult the pick out the line to move its location. Especially if there are other lines nearby, I have to click many times before I can pick out the correct one.

the reason is because the hand icon has very coarse resolution. When I move the hand icon near a line, it is impossible to know where is the pickup point.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll think about implementing the cursor with more precise resolution.

Return to “MultiCharts”