2 datafeeds at once? TransAct and IQ feed. Problems DTN...

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ybfjax

2 datafeeds at once? TransAct and IQ feed. Problems DTN...

Postby ybfjax » 23 Mar 2007

I am having an issue loading IQ-feed data. The symbol SWM7 loaded fine. Then I tried to load MTJ7 and it's stalling. Other symbols seem to stall as well.

It appears as if I cannot load 2 different datafeeds at once. I have DTN-IQ feed up with a few symbols. Then I tried loading a symbol, FDAXM7 from transact feed. I get this error message:

"Data feed couldn't be loaded."

Quote manager says both DTN and TA are "active"

I know these symbols are okay because SC loads them perfectly.

This is a fresh copy of Multicharts installed on a different machine.

-------
Update: LFM7 loaded, but it took a bit. And it only got about 4 days of data. It was supposed to grab about 30. MTJ7 still has not loaded :x

I saw an error in the quote manager: Reason: Unable to connect to minute history socket. That's bull, because SC pulls it just fine.

The timestamping sucks, too. I need it to display local time. I went to display local time, and I some time differences

Now I tried to change the session of LFM7 to 24 hours. Oh lord. Now it's "waiting for data." and I got the unable to connect to minute history socket again.

I just pulled up SC on the same machine. DTN and transact data is loading. It took about 45 seconds to backfill about a week of data for 4 symbols.

I give up.

Kate

Postby Kate » 23 Mar 2007

Josh,

If you want us to solve such issues faster, please contact us via our live chat or give us a call. We can converse for a long time trying to guess what is going on with your charts. But if you can contact us and allow to connect to your desktop via HelpDesk and analyze the problem with IQfeed symbols in all minor details, it will be faster and more efficient since a number of factors can cause this problem.

ybfjax

Postby ybfjax » 23 Mar 2007

Josh,

If you want us to solve such issues faster, please contact us via our live chat or give us a call. We can converse for a long time trying to guess what is going on with your charts. But if you can contact us and allow to connect to your desktop via HelpDesk and analyze the problem with IQfeed symbols in all minor details, it will be faster and more efficient since a number of factors can cause this problem.
Done. Most of my issues are resolved. I did have another question. But I'll create a new thread.

Return to “MultiCharts”