Need help with tick counter on chart

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
futurestrader019

Need help with tick counter on chart

Postby futurestrader019 » 17 Apr 2007

I had a tick counter that I was using with TS that does not seem to want to work with MC. I use constant volume charts and would like a countdown timer next to the most recent candle that shows how many more contracts are needed before the candle ends and a new one begins.

I found one in the forums here but when a candle ends/new one forms the counter is on top of the actual candle for a bit and then moves off of it. That makes it a tad hard to see the current candle!

If anyone has other info on this forum or can post something in this thread, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Kate

Postby Kate » 18 Apr 2007

Please look through the codeof this tick counter, if there are GetAppInfo(aiHighestDispValue) and GetAppInfo(aiLowestDispValue) it won't work correctly since these functions are not supported yet. So if you find them in your code, you will need to replace them with other functions.

Postby Guest » 16 Aug 2007

When will these functions be supported in MC?

futurestrader019

Postby futurestrader019 » 16 Aug 2007

A tick counter that is built into MC would be a very nice feature to have. It can't be that hard to code as many other charting services offer this very useful feature!

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 17 Aug 2007

We are planning to add such a function, but I cannot give you any estimates as to when this is going to happen.

Return to “MultiCharts”