How do I get rid of the Demo Workspaces

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Januson

How do I get rid of the Demo Workspaces

Postby Januson » 29 May 2007

I've a registred version of MC, but the demo workspaces still loads. I've tried to delete them from the folder, but then MC recreates them.

Kind regards
Janus

Postby Guest » 29 May 2007

i don't think mc recreates them.

probably you had the wsp opened, and have checked the option to autosave on exit. that's why they pop up again after you delete them.

Kate

Postby Kate » 30 May 2007

It is not possible to delete the pre-built demo workspaces at all, the installer will restore them anyway. i recommend you to close them and them go to File->Preferences->Workspaces and uncheck "Open workspaces on start" check box.

Januson

Postby Januson » 30 May 2007

Thank you for your answer...

However I think it should be possible to only disable specific workspaces or use different profiles. When I open up MC it loads 24 workspaces which takes an awfull long time.

Please take that into considerations/ featurelist in upcoming versions.

Regards
Januson

Kate

Postby Kate » 04 Jun 2007

However I think it should be possible to only disable specific workspaces or use different profiles. When I open up MC it loads 24 workspaces which takes an awfull long time.
Why don't you just turn off workspaces on start (uncheck "Open workspaces on start") and then open only the necessary ones? If you don't want to open the pre-built workspaces please try to select "Open workspaces from the previous session" or "Open the last active workspaces".

Return to “MultiCharts”