ASCII Mapping and IB Realtime

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
neurotrader

ASCII Mapping and IB Realtime

Postby neurotrader » 28 Sep 2007

Does anyone have a problem merging ASCII Mapping for history and IB for realtime?.

I am using the new version and trying to plot SPX NDX (Daily) using mapping and IB for realtime and have a problem ,,ie no data.

I can plot the ASCII ok ..I can plot the IB ok .. but merging as above is giving problems ..

Some more information:

It seems the problem occurs when markets are closed. Once the Markets open I can load the merged data with no problem.

I did not have this with the older version, I was able to load up my workspaces with the merged data prior to market open. Now when I try to do that I get no data.

So I keep them closed and open them when markets opens. This is only with merged ASCII mapped daily and IB realtime data. (SPX NDX)

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 08 Oct 2007

Hello,

I would recommend reloading a chart (ctrl + R) when you receive the message No data.

If that doesn't help, could you please contact us through LiveChat? We would have to look at the problem via HelpDesk.

Below is the link to LiveChat: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

Return to “MultiCharts”