Zenfire/Multicharts DEMO - charts help  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
PriceTime

Zenfire/Multicharts DEMO - charts help

Postby PriceTime » 19 Aug 2013

Dear members,

I got a Demo from Mirus Futures, [Zenfire/Multicharts demo], and have been trying to get live data on my charts for a couple of days. I have updated Multicharts to the latest version.

My charts come out absolutely weird they look like random lines with a completely off price and no time scale.

In ORDER to have even been able to VIEW some data I had to right click on the chart>Format Instrument>Settings>Date Range change from 2 bars back to 2 days back. and then i got these weird looking charts, however the DOM works perfectly.

Note: I have also observed that Going to the quote manager window>Tools>Data Source>zenfire:::

-Selecting Zenfire under Deployment will yield in the DOM working perfectly
-Selecting Zenfire/Rithmic Sim under Deployment will yield in the DOM not working

I was thinking of getting this as my primary charting platform but wow I don't understand how hard could it be to get a chart on a CHARTING platform I looked through everything I could. I have attached multiple screenshots of the charts, I even tried to scale the chart properly and attached a Screenshot of how that looks as well

Best Regards,
Attachments
Logs.jpg
(239.99 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Zenfire/Multicharts DEMO - charts help  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 20 Aug 2013

Hello PriceTime,

1) Please re-add the symbols from the data source.
In QuoteManager please go to Instrument tab->Add symbol->From data source->Zenfire.
2) In MultiCharts go to File->New->Chart window. Select your Zenfire instrument. Make sure the option "Merge data sources into a single chart" is unchecked. Then click Ok.
3) Reload your chart using Ctrl+R.

Return to “MultiCharts”