How to connect multicharts to Merrill Lynch?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
nad

How to connect multicharts to Merrill Lynch?

Postby nad » 27 Sep 2013

I would appreciate any suggestions here. I need to connect to Merrill Lynch and they support FIX4.2 for a direct connection which I would rather not do due to expense. The only other option is to use an intermediate platform which they do support which are

Realtick
Sterling
Bloomberg

So this means I need to connect Multicharts API with some translation to the API of one these platforms.

Any suggestions or ideas would be really helpful.

furytrader

Re: How to connect multicharts to Merrill Lynch?

Postby furytrader » 01 Oct 2013

Are you looking to simply pull price data from their platform or do you want to make transactions through them? I'm surprised they don't offer platforms like Trading Technologies or JTrader, for example , both of which MultiCharts supports - those platforms have been around for 10 years or more.

nad

Postby nad » 01 Oct 2013

It is for placing orders. They are a large prime broker and do not deal with retail trading platforms like Multicharts. IN fact when I spoke to tech support they never even heard of MC.

TJ

Postby TJ » 01 Oct 2013

I would appreciate any suggestions here. I need to connect to Merrill Lynch and they support FIX4.2 for a direct connection which I would rather not do due to expense. The only other option is to use an intermediate platform which they do support which are
Realtick
Sterling
Bloomberg
So this means I need to connect Multicharts API with some translation to the API of one these platforms.
Any suggestions or ideas would be really helpful.
Is this what you are looking for?
Trading Software Development Kits
https://www.multicharts.com/multicharts/sdk/

Return to “MultiCharts”