Add new feed API interface  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
lamhk51

Add new feed API interface

Postby lamhk51 » 01 Oct 2013

Hi,

I would like to know is there any tools and document to add a new feed and broker link into MC using the API of that feed/broker. I found a famous trading platform in Hong Kong offered an API interface for their feed and selected brokers. However, a raw feed without tools like back-testing and etc would be very difficult to implement or test the strategy developed. Therefore, I'm looking for document/tools that I could find a programmer to link their API interface with MC. Thanks in advance.

Thanks.

TJ

Re: Add new feed API interface  [SOLVED]

Postby TJ » 01 Oct 2013

Hi,
I would like to know is there any tools and document to add a new feed and broker link into MC using the API of that feed/broker. I found a famous trading platform in Hong Kong offered an API interface for their feed and selected brokers. However, a raw feed without tools like back-testing and etc would be very difficult to implement or test the strategy developed. Therefore, I'm looking for document/tools that I could find a programmer to link their API interface with MC. Thanks in advance.
Thanks.
Trading Software Development Kits
https://www.multicharts.com/multicharts/sdk/

lamhk51

Re: Add new feed API interface

Postby lamhk51 » 04 Oct 2013

Thanks for the response. I checked the link on sdk which doesn't have the document or tools. Should I send email to MC to request for more information?

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Oct 2013

Please contact support@multicharts.com if you are interested in data and/or broker connection SDK.

lamhk51

Postby lamhk51 » 10 Oct 2013

Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”