Alert display: Seting the default to "Always"  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arjfca

Alert display: Seting the default to "Always"

Postby arjfca » 17 Oct 2013

Hello

Is there a way to set the Alarm Display time to "Always" as the default value instead of 5 seconds that is set actually. I could change it manually, but would like to have the choice.

Martin

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Alert display: Seting the default to "Always"

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 17 Oct 2013

Hello Arjfca,
  1. In the Format Study window on the Alerts tab you can change it manually to "Always open",
  2. In the same window at the bottom of it you can check "Use as Default" box and all new studies you apply will be set to be displayed until you close them.
Unfortunately there is no way you can do the same for all already applied studies on your workspaces, you will have to reset them manually. To make it easier you can create study templates first, then follow the steps is described above and you will save some time removing all studies and applying them back to charts.

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 18 Oct 2013

Hello Arjfca,
  1. In the Format Study window on the Alerts tab you can change it manually to "Always open",
  2. In the same window at the bottom of it you can check "Use as Default" box and all new studies you apply will be set to be displayed until you close them.
Unfortunately there is no way you can do the same for all already applied studies on your workspaces, you will have to reset them manually. To make it easier you can create study templates first, then follow the steps is described above and you will save some time removing all studies and applying them back to charts.
Andrew, I can't select the "Use as Default" button

Any reason?

Martin
Attachments
default.jpg
(84.11 KiB) Downloaded 271 times

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Alert display: Seting the default to "Always"  [SOLVED]

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 18 Oct 2013

Any reason?
Well... It a bug. :-D But already a fixed one. Please download the latest MultiCharts 8.8 beta 2 from here (32 bit) or from here (64 bit), install it and you will be able to do what i recommended in the previous post.

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 18 Oct 2013

Any reason?
Well... It a bug. :-D But already a fixed one. Please download the latest MultiCharts 8.8 beta 2 from here (32 bit) or from here (64 bit), install it and you will be able to do what i recommended in the previous post.
Thank you. Will wait for the final version.

Martin

Return to “MultiCharts”