Henry and Andrew

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
MAtricks

Henry and Andrew

Postby MAtricks » 18 Oct 2013

You guys are awesome :)

Every day you have complaining traders (weird people in general) coming to you with all kinds of "bugs" which usually end up being the traders fault in the 1st place. You two take the time to patiently help out as much as you can. Once in a while the bug is a bug and you work extremely hard to get it patched asap.

I know I ask a lot! It's because I believe in the team behind the product!

I thank you for the hard work you put in every day.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Henry and Andrew

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 18 Oct 2013

Thank you, MAtricks. I am very pleased of knowing the time and effort we spend on helping our customers is fruitful in the end. Your gratitude is the best reward. :-)

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 19 Oct 2013

I have been thinking what MAtricks just said for a long time. It amazes me how the MC team can put up with some of the stuff that comes their way yet remain calm and professional. I wish I could do that.

shanemcdonald

Postby shanemcdonald » 20 Oct 2013

I agree !
I find the support here at MC outstanding !

Thank you for your hard work and excellent support.

shane

arjfca

Postby arjfca » 20 Oct 2013

May I had a special thanks to TJ, bowlesj3 (John) and many others end user who, not being employed by MC, offer their free time to help MC community.

You guy's are awesome for your generosity. We, learn a lot from your comments, opinion and idea. You deserve real big thanks from all of us. In my opinion, your a real part of the MC family foundation.

Sure, I did mention these two, because in my case they helped me personally in many case, but there are many other end users that could be include in this special thanks

Martin

TJ

Postby TJ » 20 Oct 2013

May I had a special thanks to TJ, bowlesj3 (John) and many others end user who, not being employed by MC, offer their free time to help MC community.
You guy's are awesome for your generosity. We, learn a lot from your comments, opinion and idea. You deserve real big thanks from all of us. In my opinion, your a real part of the MC family foundation.
Sure, I did mention these two, because in my case they helped me personally in many case, but there are many other end users that could be include in this special thanks
Martin
You are very welcome Martin... I am glad you can make use of our accumulated knowledge.

Good trading to all.

plaforte

Postby plaforte » 20 Oct 2013

Yes, THANK YOU for your help, MC Support and the Experienced Users.

Pierre

Return to “MultiCharts”